Trash Magic

"Life Is Beautiful" - Soundtrack for The Age of Adaline

literally no one cares about this shit except for her crazy fans though but i do have to agree it's kind of ??? compared to other releases for soundtracks with songs actually featured, you know, in the film

bb just enjoy (or don't enjoy) the music and let this shit happen

It's a taD annoying since a) you would really like to know when something gets released and b) for what. a soundtrack, a single for a new album? were the recent photos really from a video shoot or not, etc? I really don't know why everything she does ends up in a mess. It's a shame

It's a taD annoying since a) you would really like to know when something gets released and b) for what. a soundtrack, a single for a new album? were the recent photos really from a video shoot or not, etc? I really don't know why everything she does ends up in a mess. It's a shame

The answer is  :benmawson:  he helped her at the beginning but her old team is just not good enough for what she is today (aka the nr.1 most streamed female on Spotify in the US). But maybe she likes it that way

ANYWAY (going back to topic), at least we know it's probably 50.9 % chance it'll be on Honeymoon (I trust Wikipedia) or at least released in May

But if you check the "sources" on Wikipedia linked to LIB on the HM page, none of them say anything about it being on the new album; just that it's a new song. It could be on the album, but be weary.

But if you check the "sources" on Wikipedia linked to LIB on the HM page, none of them say anything about it being on the new album; just that it's a new song. It could be on the album, but be weary.

Either way, we know it's either for the soundtrack, or Honeymoon. Chances are since it's absent from the soundtrack tracklist, it may be for Honeymoon. It's all mere speculation at this point

How can you hate Dan Heath because his songs sound similar but praise Auerbach for his work on uv  :awkney:

Fucking don't...

:lel:

Riqth  :oic: not being mean or anything but I mean  :crossed:

Anyways, I think LIB is beautiful but not album worthy. If Lana is trying to pull a Bel Air with LIB I don't like it, the way she presented left me feeling like it was a movie soundtrack and lately tbh her soundtracks are trash so I'm expecting this to be trashy too :defeated:  but if she releases it as a promo single I won't be mad. There's a whole album left  :D  

Her soundtrack songs are great, though... wyd???? 

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

The reason here is because she doesn't run her social media herself like she used to pre-BTD. Of course, she runs her Instagram herself, but she never really tweets or posts on FaceBook unless it's a tracklist for a new record, a confirmation for releasing a single/feature/soundtrack song, or more tour dates and the tour dates always say "She's going to be playing here" not "I'll be playing here on [enter date here.]" It's like she's been told she's not allowed to talk to any fans through Twitter (then again, maybe she's trying to keep things under wraps so nobody really tries to hack her again and leak anything... which I wouldn't blame her for.) If she personally tweeted about what she's up to every once in a while, we wouldn't always be confused.

Lana please release this song before it destroys Lanaboards

And when it finally gets released, everyone will then be split into two sides and start fighting again: "omg this slays my bussy!! Best Lana song ~*evah*~ please be on honeymoon" vs. "this is the worst thing she's ever released...what kind of mediocre lyrics and redundant production. I'll just keep my coins this era"

And when it finally gets released, everyone will then be split into two sides and start fighting again: "omg this slays my bussy!! Best Lana song ~*evah*~ please be on honeymoon" vs. "this is the worst thing she's ever released...what kind of mediocre lyrics and redundant production. I'll just keep my coins this era"

Either that or everyone will have forgotten about it or not care anymore tbh

All tea all shade

:creep:

But seriously, that's exactly what will happen

its kinda strange that we haven't gotten any info about the song. we know its "for" age of adaline but at the same time not really? it honestly shouldn't be this hard for her or her management to say what the deal is with the song since its not on the soundtrack...but we all know how they love to make lana seem super mysterious and what not. the real elusive chanteuse  :hooker:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_tumblr_stati

It's strange because the song snippet with the trailer is still on Lana's Insta so if this mess wasn't intentional and she didn't know it wouldn't be on the soundtrack, she would have taken it down. It's like she was aware that she'd be giving us this snippet but not release it...

Lana, you tease.....  :hoe:

It's strange because the song snippet with the trailer is still on Lana's Insta so if this mess wasn't intentional and she didn't know it wouldn't be on the soundtrack, she would have taken it down. It's like she was aware that she'd be giving us this snippet but not release it...

Lana, you tease.....  :hoe:

a pretty when you cry video tea 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_tumblr_stati

Her soundtrack songs are great, though... wyd???? 

Once Upon A Dream is sleepy as fuck I skip it every time and Big Eyes gets is boring the chorus starts tbh

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif