Eulonzo

Britney Spears

12 hours ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

So cool hearing these new /unedited vocals in dolby atoms mixes 

Blackout you will always be famous

dolby atmos is so hit/miss for me, but your comment has me planning an album spin today :smokeney:

14417469274.gif

2 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

dolby atmos is so hit/miss for me, but your comment has me planning an album spin today :smokeney:

Piece of Me, Rader, Break The Ice,  Get Naked, and Everybody are super cool to hear

Get Naked is uncensored and Everybody uses the demo vocals

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

i was listening to "heaven on earth" while walking today and i was noticing all of the little details i hadn't really noticed before, certain background vocals, whispers, instrumental details, it's incredible, blackout has so many amazing, wonderful songs, once i subscribe to apple music i'll have to listen to this in dolby atmos even though i'm not too interested in dolby atmos in general because this is that kind of album where every little detail, background vocal, etc. deserves to be heard and appreciated 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

the dolby atmos mix is really good for the most part especially heaven on earth and perfect lover where you can hear everything so much more clearly
also i think they might've accidentally used a demo mix for toy soldier although i still think it's good

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

it's on youtube if anybody here doesn't have apple music, i'm currently listening on my phone bc my laptop headphones are cheap

it's interesting how you hear mostly keri's vocals in the chorus of gimme more lol

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Reminiscing about the times I leaked the Slave 4 U, Scary, & How I Roll stems in lossless back in 2011/2012. So crazy most of what I see accessible online these days are downscaled mp3s! Anyways, you’re welcome:kiss3:

On 10/29/2022 at 6:44 PM, Surf Noir said:

it's on youtube if anybody here doesn't have apple music, i'm currently listening on my phone bc my laptop headphones are cheap

it's interesting how you hear mostly keri's vocals in the chorus of gimme more lol

It’s because the people who bounced the channels had no clue what they were doing! In the actual Dolby Atmos app Britney is the loudest

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

2 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Reminiscing about the times I leaked the Slave 4 U, Scary, & How I Roll stems in lossless back in 2011/2012. So crazy most of what I see accessible online these days are downscaled mp3s! Anyways, you’re welcome:kiss3:

It’s because the people who bounced the channels had no clue what they were doing! In the actual Dolby Atmos app Britney is the loudest

there's a dolby atmos app? is it free? i had already kinda figured that maybe listening to it through youtube wouldn't be the same, since, well, it's a stereo youtube upload lol

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

there's a dolby atmos app? is it free? i had already kinda figured that maybe listening to it through youtube wouldn't be the same, since, well, it's a stereo youtube upload lol

Nooo I meant the dolby atmos function in Apple Music! It sounds completely different. The user who compiled the dolby channels didn’t mix them properly they just stacked the extracted channels on top of each other when they’re playing from different areas of the soundscape in Apple Music

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

7 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

does anybody else like/not mind the album cover for blackout? it seems like a lot of people think it's ugly but it's really not that bad at all?

i definitely don't mind it and i think it's one of her better album covers but most of her album artworks are definitely either of their time not necessarily in a bad way just that it looks dated (oops, britney) or just not good (circus, femme fatale)

i think blackout is definitely of its time but it's aged better than some of her other album covers i think in part because of how iconic it is

6 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i definitely don't mind it and i think it's one of her better album covers but most of her album artworks are definitely either of their time not necessarily in a bad way just that it looks dated (oops, britney) or just not good (circus, femme fatale)

i think blackout is definitely of its time but it's aged better than some of her other album covers i think in part because of how iconic it is

my favorite britney spears album cover is definitely in the zone, it's so beautiful, i love that soft, muted blue, and britney looks absolutely gorgeous <3

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

my favorite britney spears album cover is definitely in the zone, it's so beautiful, i love that soft, muted blue, and britney looks absolutely gorgeous <3

yeah i think that in the zone and the glory reissue are her best covers by far

blackout & oops are also great because of how iconic they are

17 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

does anybody else like/not mind the album cover for blackout? it seems like a lot of people think it's ugly but it's really not that bad at all?

It’s so horribly made but it’s become so iconic that it looks good to me now

qfrWuBl.png

I only really like the Britney album cover. The booklet and back cover were nice too.

Her other covers are ……fine.

The only genuinely ugly one is Blackout. It’s at least iconic though…i guess. Booklet pics were nice too.

The most boring cover though is Britney Jean.