lflflflflflflflflflf

[Pre-order] Lana Del Rey Lyrics Anthology BOOK

the fact that he called netflix a human right is more than enough to arrest him for public indecency lol

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

I’d ban ha but like so many, Moy is off limits to the mod team :biblio:

lmao a true reverse witness protection program experience 

UguUCJc.gif

I’d ban ha but like so many, Moy is off limits to the mod team :biblio:

I don’t think that’s necessarily true. Unless there’s some sort of list I’m unaware of.

But at least for now, I don’t think it’s a good time to ban him since he seems to be making an effort to pay people back as users are contacting him through the site. However, if the mod team thinks it would be best to ban him, then let him give the users some way they can contact him. I don’t care, but at this point I’d just like to see this mess resolved.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I don’t think that’s necessarily true. Unless there’s some sort of list I’m unaware of.

But at least for now, I don’t think it’s a good time to ban him since he seems to be making an effort to pay people back as users are contacting him through the site. However, if the mod team thinks it would be best to ban him, then let him give the users some way they can contact him. I don’t care, but at this point I’d just like to see this mess resolved.

I think we should give him a week to resolve his mess and let people contact him now that he’s back (maybe), other than that I think he gave away his right to be apart of this community when he scammed them, thus should be banned.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

It's not Elle's responsibility to find all of those people, it's mine. I still have everyone's names in a spreadsheet for my records when I do have the means of refunding everybody. Pulling £6000 out of somewhere is impossible for me right now (I know it's my own goddamn fault) but I agree that you all at least deserve full transparency from me - something that I have not given to you... out of fear. I just ran and I truly apologise for that. It was never ever my intention to take the money.

I haven't posted here for two or three years because I didn't know how to handle the situation and I still cringe at myself for that long stupid apology text post I did. It was all a blur but I still think about it every day and it's a burden I've carried and tiptoed around for a while. I made a mistake when I was 19 and I think I'm ready to clear up the mess now! So yeah, I'll make a thread this week and log my refunding progress.

I don't really know what's going on with this unleaked photo business and why I got mentioned but from days I spent with Elle all I can say is good things about her. She's been nothing but supportive of me even though I spent her money so I think she has a bigger heart than most especially how fast she forgave me and genuinely became a friend. It meant a lot to me that someone in the community would overlook my mistake and be as kind as she is.

Read again please his post especially the bold underlined part. How he is making the effort to pay people back? He said in the bold text that "when he has the means he will do it and that it's impossible for him right now". Unless he found the money so quickly?

But yes agreed, don't ban him he needs to keep being present on lanaboards to keep contact with the people he scammed.

Do you have anything to say about your friend's post for the Netflix and how is it his human right with apparently stolen money? Because I see you only ran to quote that particular post about mods and the list of people that are off limits but you are quiet for Moy's unacceptable behavior he showed in the thread.

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

lol im not involved in this is any way and yet i check this thread every time to get my fix of drama. kind of reminds me of the alex yrigoyen situation on tumblr

edit: feel like this comes across as rather flippant, i definitely don't think it's funny that a bunch of people lost their money for no return. but the ensuing shitshow of a situation... kind of entertaining.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

lol im not involved in this is any way and yet i check this thread every time to get my fix of drama. kind of reminds me of the alex yrigoyen situation on tumblr

edit: feel like this comes across as rather flippant, i definitely don't think it's funny that a bunch of people lost their money for no return. but the ensuing shitshow of a situation... kind of entertaining.

I agree the people that arent involved should remain as bystanders. CC evilentity

Netflix

I don’t even have a Netflix account anymore

I agree the people that arent involved should remain as bystanders. CC evilentity

CC evilentity is one of the oldest mods and should have an opinion and say over matters that either directly or indirectly affect the website more than any of us regular users 

I don’t even have a Netflix account anymore

very brave of you to give up a human right xx

UguUCJc.gif

every reply gets messier and messier 

terusama never said they think people who weren't involved should remain bystanders so who are u agreeing with? urself? lmao

i understand not wanting people who weren't involved to stay out of it but it's not like evil is just egging on drama, his comments have been very beneficial to this conversation, he hasn't done anything wrong lol . ur just mad bc u get scalped every time he quotes 

UbsOye5.png