Lad

Lipsters Awards 2015 (1/23)

Given the number of negative categories, and the fact that most of the most nominated members' nominations come from negative categories, don't feel too bad about that.

It depends on your definition of a negative category. The most negatives to me are Worst Taste and Delete It Fat. Attention Whore, Bitch, Problematic, etc... are not that negative in the context of the awards, which is poking fun between us and having a good time. I think that is pretty clear when you read the categories' descriptions. That's why nobody really feels pretty offended about them, or at least hasn't shown it publicly.

I wouldn't feel bad about not getting a nomination because almost everyone who stays active on the forum got mentioned in the Preselection period. I haven't posted the Excel yet because some users were massively voted in some categories and that would practically spoil the winners, and that's not fun. But right now I could mention some users who got voted but didn't make it to official nominees, including HEARTCORE, ArtReligion, Auto-Tuned Loon, Monicker, NICK DEL REY, MermaidMotelle, thatsomason, dsvelca, luckyonewithoutyou, etc... and that's just some people. :)

can someone explain the boards' fixation with christina lucci i feel so out of the loop :toofunny:

Christina pioneered feminism and paved the way for bigger titties in a male dominated industry. She also invented anime and founded the British Isles.

9UfVU2X.gif

RVhKIwP.gif

can someone explain the boards' fixation with christina lucci i feel so out of the loop :toofunny:

In April 2015, Bekim suddenly posted Christina's most popular gif with some weird and sexually-charged lyrics, and some of us loved it. He was posting it daily, so we got used to it and started to use it... but the real obsession started when we made jokes about Burnt Norton being an uptempo club banger. "Time present and time past..." and then some gif with Christina dancing lol.

https://vimeo.com/150956285

In April 2015, Bekim suddenly posted Christina's most popular gif with some weird and sexually-charged lyrics, and some of us loved it. He was posting it daily, so we got used to it and started to use it... but the real obsession started when we made jokes about Burnt Norton being an uptempo club banger. "Time present and time past..." and then some gif with Christina dancing lol.

https://vimeo.com/150956285

I would genuinely pay blood money to see what Lana thinks of it. If she finds the BN thing hilarious or not. I want to know so bad

ZKcaooE.png

Critics often write about who got snubbed and who was undeserving in other awards nominations, so here's my take on the Lipsters (still hate that name):

Most Active - Hmmm, none of the top four posters all time nominated despite remaining active.  :biblio:

Best Username - @HONEYMOOOOOON and @@Auto-Tuned Loon got robbed. Given the forum's sophomoric sense of humor, @@analwinterofmylife is a shoe-in.

Best Taste - If @@Monicker had been active in 2015, he'd deserve this.

Worst Taste - Two of the nominees also nominated for best taste. #Polarizing But there's plenty of deserving nominees here who weren't. 

Favorite Hoarder - How the fuck is @ not nominated for this one? Hell, he deserves a lifetime achievement award for Most Conspicuous Hoarding. Are you sure you didn't mistake votes for his as votes for @@HeadBitch? I demand a recount. :crossed:

Blogger - A good slate of candidates, but @@SitarHero deserves the nod.

Status Updater - One of the most difficult choices... because they're mostly bad options. Almost all the candidates have been warned for their status posting, troll, or repeat jokes to death. This is like a primary in which every candidate is Trump. Entertaining perhaps, but at the expense of the country. @@naachoboy should win this by default.

Attention Whore - A couple honorable mentions, but this shouldn't be a contest. You're so vain, you probably all think this comment is about you.

Troll - One of the most difficult choices... because there's at least three candidates that deserve it.

Nicest Member - Some good candidates here (though how is @ nicest and rudest?) but @@PrettyBaby got robbed.

Rudest - One of the most competitive categories right here. Almost all the choices are deserving.

Biggest Bitch - "Being a bitch is not being rude, it's being real even if that makes you seem shady." Yet everyone in this category is more the former than the latter. Not being rude, just being real. Even if that makes me seem shady.

:smile2:

Drama Queen - All worthy candidates, but once again this shouldn't be a contest, and the same person should win as the other no-contest.

Most Iconic - If I had to pick someone other than myself from this list, it would be @@Trash Magic hands down. @@Auto-Tuned Loon got robbed though.

Veteran Member - Not gonna feign humility here. I think I have the best case no matter how you look at it.

Underrated - Hard to go wrong here. There's so many underrated members.

Best Banned Sis - Speaking of underrated, @@Gordo and @@cancergirlloveslana were hilarious trolls that I was sorry to see banned. 

Biggest Stan - The Russian girls and the garage robber got, uh, robbed! Just kidding. I'm still puzzled to be nominated for this once again since I don't feel like I relate to stan culture at all. @@annedauphine deserves this.

Be My Daddy - All I can say is damn this forum is gay. With the exception of @, the ladies got majorly robbed here. And apparently my (admittedly wildly overvalued) stock has fallen. :noparty:

Delete it Fat - Another tough decision.

Guardian Interview - And perhaps the toughest.

Girl That Got Away - @@Monicker deserves this, but @@DUKE should have been nominated. Good candidates though.

Big Eyes - Lots of talented artists on the forum, but @@urbannoize and @♥Love♥Lana♥Like♥Life were snubbed in the music category.

SpaceX & Tesla - Picking someone to award based on potential is kinda like giving Obama the Nobel Peace Prize, but I think @@annedauphine deserves this. Especially if we can get @@TIARNZUS to give her the permissions needed to work on the Interviews section.

Christina Lucci - Weird how the gays enjoy her jiggling jugs more than I do, in fact, they annoy me. But why not mix it up a little?

Drama of the Year - Scat gifs. Funny now, not funny then.

Lipster of the Year - @@annedauphine probably deserves this one too for her, uh, enthusiasm.

Probably just torpedoed my own chances by posting this, but fuck it. YOLO.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Critics often write about who got snubbed and who was undeserving in other awards nominations, so here's my take on the Lipsters (still hate that name):

Most Active - Hmmm, none of the top four posters all time nominated despite remaining active.  :biblio:

Best Username - @HONEYMOOOOOON and @@Auto-Tuned Loon got robbed. Given the forum's sophomoric sense of humor, @@analwinterofmylife is a shoe-in.

Best Taste - If @@Monicker had been active in 2015, he'd deserve this.

Worst Taste - Two of the nominees also nominated for best taste. #Polarizing But there's plenty of deserving nominees here who weren't. 

Favorite Hoarder - How the fuck is @ not nominated for this one? Hell, he deserves a lifetime achievement award for Most Conspicuous Hoarding. Are you sure you didn't mistake votes for his as votes for @@HeadBitch? I demand a recount. :crossed:

Blogger - A good slate of candidates, but @@SitarHero deserves the nod.

Status Updater - One of the most difficult choices... because they're mostly bad options. Almost all the candidates have been warned for their status posting, troll, or repeat jokes to death. This is like a primary in which every candidate is Trump. Entertaining perhaps, but at the expense of the country. @@naachoboy should win this by default.

Attention Whore - A couple honorable mentions, but this shouldn't be a contest. You're so vain, you probably all think this comment is about you.

Troll - One of the most difficult choices... because there's at least three candidates that deserve it.

Nicest Member - Some good candidates here (though how is @ nicest and rudest?) but @@PrettyBaby got robbed.

Rudest - One of the most competitive categories right here. Almost all the choices are deserving.

Biggest Bitch - "Being a bitch is not being rude, it's being real even if that makes you seem shady." Yet everyone in this category is more the former than the latter. Not being rude, just being real. Even if that makes me seem shady.

:smile2:

Drama Queen - All worthy candidates, but once again this shouldn't be a contest, and the same person should win as the other no-contest.

Most Iconic - If I had to pick someone other than myself from this list, it would be @@Trash Magic hands down. @@Auto-Tuned Loon got robbed though.

Veteran Member - Not gonna feign humility here. I think I have the best case no matter how you look at it.

Underrated - Hard to go wrong here. There's so many underrated members.

Best Banned Sis - Speaking of underrated, @@Gordo and @@cancergirlloveslana were hilarious trolls that I was sorry to see banned. 

Biggest Stan - The Russian girls and the garage robber got, uh, robbed! Just kidding. I'm still puzzled to be nominated for this once again since I don't feel like I relate to stan culture at all. @@annedauphine deserves this.

Be My Daddy - All I can say is damn this forum is gay. With the exception of @, the ladies got majorly robbed here. And apparently my (admittedly wildly overvalued) stock has fallen. :noparty:

Delete it Fat - Another tough decision.

Guardian Interview - And perhaps the toughest.

Girl That Got Away - @@Monicker deserves this, but @@DUKE should have been nominated. Good candidates though.

Big Eyes - Lots of talented artists on the forum, but @@urbannoize and @♥Love♥Lana♥Like♥Life were snubbed in the music category.

SpaceX & Tesla - Picking someone to award based on potential is kinda like giving Obama the Nobel Peace Prize, but I think @@annedauphine deserves this. Especially if we can get @@TIARNZUS to give her the permissions needed to work on the Interviews section.

Christina Lucci - Weird how the gays enjoy her jiggling jugs more than I do, in fact, they annoy me.

Drama of the Year - Scat gifs. Funny now, not funny then.

Lipster of the Year - @@annedauphine probably deserves this one too for her, uh, enthusiasm.

Probably just torpedoed my own chances by posting this, but fuck it. YOLO.

build up your butt pic portfolio for next year :creep: and tbh what about MEEEEEE? I'M CUTE. HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE SEEN MY BUTT GETTIN IN AND OUT OF A BATH HUH? my tiddies are WEEPING

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Google Forms works really well if the survey site doesn't hold up! And you can even make it automatically enter all the data in an Excel worksheet!

I tried that but it told me i had to pay?? maybe im just too dumb :toofunny: would you mind giving more details? i'll be very glad :)