Say Yes to Heaven

Freak Music Video Premiering February 9th

Ride premiered live aswell, didn't it? I guess it will be uploaded a few days later.

The pic looks great, much better than the ones with FJM. CULT WIVES!

And why the hell do you all prefer cringey, awkward monologues over some nice acting?

I don't think Lana can successfully act :toofunny:

if this is gonna be some sort of ultraviolence monologue that they'll use for freak with like no actual scenes of her lipsynching to the freak lyrics bc it was filmed before freak..  :crai:

i76mrxw.png 

if this is gonna be some sort of ultraviolence monologue that they'll use for freak with like no actual scenes of her lipsynching to the freak lyrics bc it was filmed before freak.. :crai:

Inb4 "time present and time past..." is the video monologue

fXTu7GJ.gif

I'm really hoping it's a multi-feature, like Freak transitioning into Art Deco (and possibly more :creep:)

I'm sure she would have said Freak and Art Deco premieres....

in that case

let's just pray for her to stay away of grain effects/random vintage frames on the video  :eartha2:

You know she will, the photos are here and we already have the trailer. But she's so unpredictable, who knows what could happen :xcry:

ZKcaooE.png

yeah, but she can not "act out" her monologues in a good way either. They are all so cheesy and melodramatic.

It irritates me when people say she'd make a great actress. Her monologues are quite exaggerated, I agree.

obUZKpb.gif

They got progressively worse, national anthem's was flawlessly executed. then ride was cheesy and tropico was bad

hm, I think NA is the best one and Tropico was at least delivered in a nice way. But Ride was reeeeally cringeworthy.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I don't think it will be a tropico affair probobly more like ride/national anthem.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371