LDRO

Instagram Updates

the biggest bit of tea from this is lana commenting on a lanaboards insta post

this is the closest we've have to lana acknowledging lanaboards and that's INSANE to me

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, American Whore said:

the biggest bit of tea from this is lana commenting on a lanaboards insta post

this is the closest we've have to lana acknowledging lanaboards and that's INSANE to me

i thought she used to follow the original lanaboards instagram account? i could be wrong though 

cat-dance-scratching-glass-wall-6upz8ndy2x5otpka.giffree lassocat-dance-scratching-glass-wall-6upz8ndy2x5otpka.gif

6 minutes ago, Genesee said:

i thought she used to follow the original lanaboards instagram account? i could be wrong though 

She did, she also follows the new one! She had liked/commented on some of our previous posts on the original account too. She also followed our Twitter/X page before she deactivated x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 hour ago, Morningcrow said:

:suicide:

0temp.jpg

girl you think elle is going up to lana talking about lanaboards? she's always excited to see her, she has her own things she wants to say and tell her. i'm sure if they had an hour to hang out, she'd mention it but there's usually not enough time in casual meets

apparently, she's acknowledged lb before/followed accounts but i've not seen her actually comment on a post, that's interesting to me. every interaction is one step closer to lana joining the cult :flop:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

If you were famous and there was an entire site with 20,000 of your fans on it, you'd definitely read it

Or maybe I'm projecting because fuck yeah I would

I'd also have an account and go out of my way to throw people off

She's probably @bunoner or smthn 

:agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I don't know what's going on in her headspace. but really that's the thing. she lied about september. and sure it happens almost everytime, but the silence around it's just. objectively, the words don't match w the actions or lack thereof. 

do w that what you will. 

I don't think it helps to really hyperfocus on her life and begin nitpicking her decisions and all that from what I guess is the album's delay mostly and respectfully as well the kind of man she married (which, it's just half not our business, but sure, it's concerning).  I don't think my opinion holds any true weight to things bc obvs. but maybe we can just leave her tf alone for now? 
I think this kind of dependence on having to nitpick all these things and wanting to express all these grievances and point them at her's just not. like why? 

clearly she doesn't give a fuck. or that much enough to  feel the need to elaborate, which goes both ways really. 
and i'm not going to ask for answers. she'll probably write a song or some about/ surrounding it. 

I'm really happy, and sincerely happy for her. congratulations, no matter how you look at it, a coming together, a union between 2 people with love's a beautiful thing.
let's just calm down. let her live her life. stop saying all these things, or projecting how things'll go. it's too much. it's not necessary anymore to the point of pointless echoing. 

clearly, all we can do's just be open to the music, so let's not get involved w things that we shouldn't be involved in. 

some of you's've just been expressing all these things and it's enough. take your frustrations and put them into productive actions instead of complaining about how she's not doing anything, or not keeping in line of your expectations. that's not her job, however or not you're disappointed. feel, think however you want, and you might force yourself to create some boundaries about this. but also, just remember to chill. respectfully speaking, it shouldn't have to be this deep regarding the need to have someone act in your ideals. 

yes she's a celebrity. express your need. but do it, and then move on. her decisions aren't yours. don't expect it to be. 

right purpose, wrong avenue. that's it. we need to move on from this. 

and let's be honest, do you really wanna just keep complaining? figure out other ways for yourself. 

give her some peace and quiet in contrast to everyone else. 

one day, she'll actually be genuinely tired of all this. do you really want to contribute more towards that? 

FSiy5w3.giftumblr_nv0881L0Od1s4fz4bo1_500.gifVvJr.gif

28 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

If you were famous and there was an entire site with 20,000 of your fans on it, you'd definitely read it

Or maybe I'm projecting because fuck yeah I would

I'd also have an account and go out of my way to throw people off

She's probably @bunoner or smthn 

:agree:

I wouldn’t read it because I would be off doing awesome things but I would hire someone to read it and give me the cliffs notes