LDRO

Instagram Updates

5 minutes ago, Jared said:

Β 

He has been simping so hard, trying his best to get Lana's attention, like an ex-boyfriend who can't accept that you're moving on. Jack needs to put an extra lock on her studio door.

In the four years that I have been active on this forum, I have literally never once read a single postΒ of yours saying something remotely positive or kind about literally any producers she's been professionally involved with other than JackΒ (or any album of hers other than NFR, Chemtrails or Ocean Blvd. for that matter).
Β 

Speaking of simping, that's literally the only thing you do on here, simping on Jack Antonoff like your life depends on it and shit on everything else.Β :um:

19 minutes ago, Jared said:

Β 

He has been simping so hard, trying his best to get Lana's attention, like an ex-boyfriend who can't accept that you're moving on. Jack needs to put an extra lock on her studio door.

let's hope this is the lockΒ images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPaZl3FmfUMYvY9TAWqc8

12 minutes ago, DNC said:

omg??? we need them together in a studio NOW

You don't understand the moan I just muffled when I saw that interaction.Β 

Just now, dyktatuob said:

let's hope this is the lockΒ images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPaZl3FmfUMYvY9TAWqc8

Β 

Girl me too, the fuck

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

17 minutes ago, West Coast said:

In the four years that I have been active on this forum, I have literally never once read a single postΒ of yours saying something remotely positive or kind about literally any producers she's been professionally involved with other than JackΒ (or any album of hers other than NFR, Chemtrails or Ocean Blvd. for that matter).
Β 

Speaking of simping, that's literally the only thing you do on here, simping on Jack Antonoff like your life depends on it and shit on everything else.Β :um:

Β 

Β I have complimented Drew and Zach on numerous occasions.Β And it's notΒ my fault that Lana has the best chemistry with Jack.Β :um:

4 minutes ago, Jared said:

Β 

Β I have complimented Drew and Zach on numerous occasions- And it's notΒ my fault that Lana has the best chemistry with Jack.Β :um:

Sure, Jared.Β :creepna2:

:hdu:

Β 

π’Žπ’‚π’šπ’ƒπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Š'π’Ž 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Šπ’” 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Žπ’†

βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†.Β * : ✧ . : * : β˜† * βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† Β°.  ✧ Λ–Β°

Β 

Β 

8 minutes ago, Jared said:

And it's notΒ my fault that Lana has the best chemistry with Jack.Β :um:

Since you live so far up Jack’s ass, I guess you’d have a front row seat to their studio sessions, huh?Β 

⊹ (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) ⊹ 

π“Š”Β I took the miracle move on drugΒ π“Š”

βš•οΈΒ The effects were temporaryΒ βš•οΈ

⊹ (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) ⊹ 

1 hour ago, Orville Peck said:

r6n7GRW.jpg

OMG THIS MADE ME SOΒ HAPPYΒ :lange::oprah::wowcry::kris:

Β 

Β 

Β 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.Β It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Β 

4 hours ago, West Coast said:

Β 

drag haaaaa

@WHORE OF TROPICO Β  ⇨ Β  @SALVAWHOREΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon β€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Β 

3 hours ago, Jared said:

Β 

Β I have complimented Drew and Zach on numerous occasions.Β And it's notΒ my fault that Lana has the best chemistry with Jack.Β :um:

i've never seen your posts before but your profile pic tells me everything i need to knowΒ :raven:

Β 157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

Β 

4 hours ago, Jared said:

And it's notΒ my fault that Lana has the best chemistry with Jack.Β :um:

Β 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

β €β € β €β € β €β € β €β € Β β €Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  β € Β  Β  :Β¨ Β·.Β· Β¨:

β €β € β €β € β €β € β €β € Β  β € Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β `Β· . κ”«