LDRO

Instagram Updates

This pic she just posted cured me x

IMG-3076

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

10 hours ago, Elle said:

This pic she just posted cured me x

IMG-3076

I woke up to this picture, and I’m OBSESSED. Literally her outfit is so me, I luv her so much :cryney2:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

The pictures from her most recent post: “We began this year with the full moon in cancer and we're ending it with a full cold moon in cancer ️ soak it in”

IMG-3111 IMG-3110 IMG-3108 IMG-3107

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Interesting that she used Blinding Lights and recently spoke about talking to The Weeknd, I know I’m being so delusional but I hope we get a collab on his next record. I know all those recent rumors have no validity but regardless I feel like there is a slight chance we might get another song🙏

LFL 2.0 HERE WE COME :trisha::trisha::trisha:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

2 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Interesting that she used Blinding Lights and recently spoke about talking to The Weeknd, I know I’m being so delusional but I hope we get a collab on his next record. I know all those recent rumors have no validity but regardless I feel like there is a slight chance we might get another song🙏

Also lots of lust for life stuff in that dump for some reason lol, wonder if we might be getting a pop record

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 hour ago, taco truck said:

Also lots of lust for life stuff in that dump for some reason lol, wonder if we might be getting a pop record

Yeah, she definitely started teasing/showing the Ocean Blvd aesthetic almost a year before the album was announced, with all the bra/boob pics, bows, white and black W Mag shoot, Lanita bracelet, etc. She might be started to conceptualize a new era or is feeling inspired 

1 hour ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

https://twitter.com/lanabrasil/status/1739871567859888500

The Weeknd also changed his profile picture to a moon some hours ago, and in the same post of the blinding lights video Lana shared another video of her saying "the moon is so pretty" and even mentioning the moon in the caption... i don't want to be delusional but:excited:

LUST FOR FUCKING LIFE IS FUCKING ALIVE AND BREATHING :monica: Didn't expect that but when I saw it I was surprised and pleased!

AND THE PHOTO OF HER AND PHOENIX IS SO CUTEEEE! :wubna:

url%5D

4 hours ago, DNC said:

The Weeknd also changed his profile picture to a moon some hours ago, and in the same post of the blinding lights video Lana shared another video of her saying "the moon is so pretty" and even mentioning the moon in the caption... i don't want to be delusional but:excited:

https://www.tiktok.com/@movieposts7/video/7316567847377882414?_r=1&_t=8iUBxxydgw4

Trisha Paytas also confirmed shes doing a collab with the weeknd, Lana x weeknd x Trisha bop incoming? :excited:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

4 hours ago, DNC said:

Didn't The Weeknd say recently that he won't do any collabs unless Daft Punk comes back?

He did, I found an article

https://hypebeast.com/2023/8/the-weeknd-will-not-do-more-features-unless-daft-punk-reunites

url%5D