LDRO

Instagram Updates

6 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Grammys performance ?

absolutely not. They need to give her a lot more Grammys before she gives them a performance to save their viewership numbers :crossed:

they need her she doesn’t need them. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

7 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

since she said things are about to get crazy for a LONG time I’m going to post some DELULU “predictions”

-bratz doll

-Grammys performance ?

-craziest coachella set EVER

-AKA rerelease

-LDR10 this year

-unreleased compilation album

-poetry book #2

-covers album idc idc we’re getting it ALL

-collabs with big names nikki lane found dead

+ solo world tour in South America, Northern and Eastern Europe, Australia and New Zealand, let's also add Morocco and even Saudi Arabia if we're that delulu

Multiple photoshoots and magazine covers

High budget video for LDR10 lead single

More smash viral hits

Another previously unreleased gets single treatment and becomes a hit

:oprah9:

17 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Fuck it anything could happen now let's dream big! What if she hosts SNL this year and acts in those horrible skits and somehow references her original performance????? :trisha3:

i would totally do that if i was lana i wouldn't even do two new songs i would do one new song and then blue jeans again to shut them up

1 hour ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

since she said things are about to get crazy for a LONG time I’m going to post some DELULU “predictions”

-bratz doll

-Grammys performance ?

-AKA rerelease

-LDR10 this year

-poetry book #2

I'm thinking most likely would be LDR10 + tour. Maybe another album release like covers album/AKA rerelease and poetry book.

For some reason I keep imagining her doing some sort of double album that's half new and half covers/possibly unreleased. Hopefully we get some other little unexpected surprises though. I'm so excited to see what we'll get though we've been fed so well lately :oprah:

edit: I didn't see that she followed bratz oops but I'd add that too! hope it happens it'd be so fcking cute :smile:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

Remember that story she posted right before Ocean Blvd. release with a producer on FaceTime? She captioned something like: “I hope you like country”. This was probably last February because I remember there was a debate if Ocean Blvd. was in fact a country album. If she was referring to LDR10 then she’s been working for almost a year on this if not longer :usrs: so basically it’s releasing next Friday :oic2:

Tumblr

1 hour ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

-bratz doll

-Grammys performance ?

-AKA rerelease

-LDR10 this year

-poetry book #2

out of all this, I think the grammy performance and the unreleased album are the most likely to happen

and also for giving me Margaret

18 minutes ago, mindofyouwithmeTHANKU1moretime said:

Remember that story she posted right before Ocean Blvd. release with a producer on FaceTime? She captioned something like: “I hope you like country”. This was probably last February because I remember there was a debate if Ocean Blvd. was in fact a country album. If she was referring to LDR10 then she’s been working for almost a year on this if not longer :usrs: so basically it’s releasing next Friday :oic2:

ig she was just talking about the people in the car if they like country but okayyy COUNTRY ALBUM NEXT FRIDAY