LDRO

Instagram Updates

:shock2:Β Oh she was ready to spill the tea on PeteΒ 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

1 minute ago, Marius said:

Ben’s commentΒ :thumb3:

LMFAO

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

3 minutes ago, Marius said:

Ben’s commentΒ :thumb3:

Lmfaoooo :toofunny:

Β 

IMG-5883

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

It’s ok Lana I don’t read my emails either

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

The diss at Pete lmfaoooΒ :lmao:I guess this also explains why her voice sounded different! Hopefully she recovers by Friday. I’m so glad to see her laughing this off, she seems so happy and I’m happy tooΒ :flutter:

13.04.2018 RomeΒ - Lana wore my hat!Β 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Β 

2 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Did ben forgot to add a comma to his comment, or I didn’t get enough sleep? Cuz it doesn’t make senseΒ :uh:

He’s saying he won’t send emails because Lana doesn’t read them

stars in my eyes

Β  Β βŠΉΛšβ‹† π’ƒπ’‚π’ƒπ’š 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 β€§β‚ŠΒ°Β  Β 

Β 

Honestly had a feeling something was going on during Coachella and I think we all picked up on thatΒ :coffee:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

so fascinating to read about all the hard work that went into the show (despite the lacklustre setlist lol but ima blame this Pete guy for that!Β :eartha:)Β 

She is seriously so beautiful. I hope she keeps this hair color and whoever her stylist is because wowwwwww… she looks the best she has ever looked in her entire career.

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gifΒ :beyonce:

just wanna say she’s super sweet and Kind to thank all of them, in such a public way, and in such special Detail… not just a generic thanks, but a intentional thankful and gratefulness.Β 

Β not many artists would, and it is really really sweet 😭❀️ and i’m sure it means a lot to them to get that recognition, she’s shining the light on them and their hard work & i think it’s such a life lesson for us to do too in the small ways we can thank people Β idk why it’s making me feel emotional it’s sweetΒ 

β€œPete quit for no reason after 15 years because he was butt hurt that I got 10 comped bikes for free from Wally and randomly decided he was more of a stage designer than a tour manager...”

Β 

This sounds like Pete wanted real bikes (ride mv)Β but this Wally guy stepped on his toes about it. The electric bikes she used do feel like product placement so it makes sense they were comped.Β 

🫧✨ ELVIS WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU MOST ✨🫧

tumblr_inline_npxzudKmZ21szaa83_250.gifv

🫧✨ I CAN’T HELP BUT FEEL SOMEWHAT LIKE MY BODY MARRED MY SOUL✨🫧

It was SO obvious that something was off with the entire coachella set, everything makes sense now so I forgive her...Β 

Β 

Spoiler

Thinking abt the people who made essays on how the entire performance was a story or somethingΒ :toofunny:

Β 

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan