LDRO

Instagram Updates

13 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I don't wanna start smthn but I'm not a fan of all these comments about not ageing; women should be allowed to age and there's nothing wrong w that

i could never be famous, seeing people constantly discuss my looks via age and weight would drive me right into a psych ward 

violets in your eyes

50 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Why is the Lasso era so far is kinda like the Chemtrails era but if it was done right

the Chemtrails era was perfect in every regard (espc. given the times) except for half of the actual music.

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

8 minutes ago, Mer said:

the Chemtrails era was perfect in every regard (espc. given the times) except for half of the actual music.

I basically mean if Covid never happened lol, Covid kinda messed up 2020 for Lana. Especially because she was supposed to be touring festivals that year (starting with Coachella) and was going to release an album in September but everything was thrown off. So history is kinda repeating itself because we are starting the year off with Coachella and getting an album in September 

29 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I don't wanna start smthn but I'm not a fan of all these comments about not ageing; women should be allowed to age and there's nothing wrong w that

No shade to anyone (because it's an overall sentiment and I know it's coming from a good place) but I think it's important to consider language when complimenting someone 

ANYWAY she looks amazing :agree:

21 minutes ago, violettiaras said:

I agree with you! I’ve also noticed it generally (i.e. not necessarily in regards to Lana) being a stand in for saying they didn’t gain weight. Because there’s a lot of instances I’ve seen where the celeb absolutely did age (of course they did, they’re 60 now and not 25), but the only thing is they just stayed slim and fit. 

Could not agree more with you both. To give the benefit of the doubt, a lot of the commenters might be mainly referring to the hair and makeup, but the "not aging" comments make it about her body. Also, if it were literally true that she looked identical to herself from 12 years ago, that would be creepy. To the extent that looks matter, I like seeing her looking older than someone in their 20s (which she does and should), as it reminds me how far she's come in life and her career.

5 hours ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

Oh lmao Idk why I read it as “fucked up the first two times, but not the third” :facepalm:

I read it the same way. Someone should tell her that she didn't fuck up Coachella, she was great!

5 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

No shade to anyone (because it's an overall sentiment and I know it's coming from a good place) but I think it's important to consider language when complimenting someone 

ANYWAY she looks amazing :agree:

i hope we will slowly yet surely start to embrace aging as women and start seeing it as cool and beautiful, i honestly really look forward to being 40 because i just imagine myself being so graceful and put-together, aging is a privilege, after all, and with aging comes wisdom, maturity, and experience

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

Spoiler

14 hours ago, Elle said:

Beauty baby on her story -

IMG-7740

She's serving Nicole Nodland photoshoots, this is our year... :trisha:

Happy as the moonshine

21 hours ago, taurelailomea said:

Could not agree more with you both. To give the benefit of the doubt, a lot of the commenters might be mainly referring to the hair and makeup, but the "not aging" comments make it about her body. Also, if it were literally true that she looked identical to herself from 12 years ago, that would be creepy. To the extent that looks matter, I like seeing her looking older than someone in their 20s (which she does and should), as it reminds me how far she's come in life and her career.

True and she has aged (and looks good for it), she’s 38, so not really that old, she looks in line with her aging- especially as she’s always been quite baby faced 

I look at pics of her from her debut appearances and for 27 she looked like a teen! She’s just always had good skin 

the “aged” backwards things seem crap to me because it really is about the weight, facially she looked the same last year, her skin looked great then too 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

3 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Lana x Met x Dolce & Gabbana wbk

IMG-6153.jpg

This bitch doesn't understand the hellstorm she's created if she is trolling

The fanbase will RIOT 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

9 minutes ago, themusicbizisGONEgoingcountry said:

Is this Lana’s stylist? That sketch in the top left looks to be short sleeve and black 

Good spot

I'm excited

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream