LDRO

Instagram Updates

6 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

I'm a fan of Paul Cauthen. He's part of my Americana musical resurgence. He has a song called Cocaine Country Dancing that gives me life! It's a personal fave track of his lol

Good to see he knows a queen when he meets one

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

21 minutes ago, details said:

wait… is that… 

yes!

31 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

This pic lowkey confirms that the man in this picture was in fact Jack Donohgue

IMG-6043.jpg
IMG-6044.jpg

like the sweater and the hands look bigger than evan’s would be i think. also that night she hung out with chloe sevigny whos friends with jack/ a fan of salem

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

14 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

And then there’s Donahue

ouff I think that line is so powerful and makes me so happy he’s still in her life

theyre both baddies 

you could never make me hate him. i love that he seemingly didn’t take offense at it cause most people interpret it as like, anti jack but the album dropped and then they started dating again like a month later 😭 he was heard it and said yessss and then there’s me, let me call her

24 minutes ago, details said:

i thought this was a classy party! actually… no, is never a classy party with donoghue

if yall don’t get donoghue’s appeal you need to go find yourself a sexy/ugly man who’s down for literally anything and realize how fucking fun it is. Yes they’re brash, slightly gross, and you get a little self conscious being in public with them - but it’s truly otherworldly. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 hour ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

This pic lowkey confirms that the man in this picture was in fact Jack Donohgue

IMG-6043.jpg
IMG-6044.jpg

One of her exes getting posted by her dad today and the other getting posted by girthmaster… It says a lot about her range in men I guess. 

Idc who she dates, as long as they treat her well and are a decent human being :whatever2:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

7 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

One of her exes getting posted by her dad today and the other getting posted by girthmaster… It says a lot about her range in men I guess. 

Evan is also a friend of Jack, who produced Rob's album

what exactly is the controversy about jack... he is a conventionally attractive guy in his 30s who is mildly famous and a little edgy

6 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Evan is also a friend of Jack, who produced Rob's album

Yeah I know but Evan seems close to Lana and her friends/family as well. I don’t think he showed up to both of her Coachella performances just because of Jack. 

52 minutes ago, Mer said:

if yall don’t get donoghue’s appeal you need to go find yourself a sexy/ugly man who’s down for literally anything and realize how fucking fun it is. Yes they’re brash, slightly gross, and you get a little self conscious being in public with them - but it’s truly otherworldly. 

you're preaching to the choir mama

Wait I’m so confused I thought she was with Evan again 😭 is she poly what’s going on

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, honeymoon is alive said:

lol it was ever confirmed that she and evan got something going on? :adele:

i lowkey think they’re just friends. the fact that she called him a doll in that instagram comment makes me wonder cause why would a woman call her boyfriend that?

1 minute ago, violettiaras said:

i lowkey think they’re just friends. the fact that she called him a doll in that instagram comment makes me wonder cause why would a woman call her boyfriend that?

yeah, i stopped to think now and realized that i have never seen something confirming their relationship, just that billboard thing that lana herself said it was fake :adele: