LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, how the light shines in said:

I went out to the supermarket and came back to a lady literally saying "if you can't be there your money can be there, scan the QR code" and really i think that sums everything up nicely babez

omfg :air:

when the money goes to judah smith's fillers retouch session

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, Beautiful Loser said:

What’s going on, I just woke up and saw Lana’s story and Chuck teasing the pawn shop blues video again :air:

Lana's promoting a megachurch :brigitte:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

11 minutes ago, Mer said:

isn't religion actually against that sort of thing?

basically every religious doctrine is against like. third party divination or psychics or whatever technically but everyone pretends they can do both which ok fine but if you’re gonna PREACH obnoxious, illogical nonsense like lana just pick one of them.. cause why do i have to roll my eyes at a new hypocritical ideology every week… 

the bible + christianity is definitely against that but churchome is also not really a “religion” the way catholicism, baptist, episcopalism, islam, judaism, etc etc are because its just judah smith yapping so maybe he promotes seeing psychics but if he’s a “christian” he’s def not supposed to

22 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

I really think Lana sometimes just forgets she has 16 million followers, and does this stuff not meaning anything by it at all.

its a fundraiser she definitely meant something by it. she’s low key brainwashed- i think you might have to be to fall for a mega church where the pastor gets sued for forcing employees to give tithes

19 minutes ago, Daytona Beach Sparkler said:

When she comes to the platform and performs Cult Leader then what :oprah4:

it will be my moment to shine :true:

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

2 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

I tuned into the live and he was just jumping around and going like AAAAAAHHHH and smacking the microphone and while rambling nonsense… I imagine his net worth is in the multi-millions :facepalm:

He’s worth more than Lana. :awkney:

He’s probably gonna be on Lasso…:lange:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 hour ago, Mer said:

He’s probably gonna be on Lasso…:lange:

Lasso Interlude ft. Judah Smith and Tessa DiPietro :eartha:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

I just went on the churchome website and read some of it and it seems like the standard shite they do in every other church. We already knew she believes in god so what's the difference w this particular church? Did they do something fucked up?

3 minutes ago, Chemtrail said:

I just went on the churchome website and read some of it and it seems like the standard shite they do in every other church. We already knew she believes in god so what's the difference w this particular church? Did they do something fucked up?

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

Not Lana asking us to watch Judah Smith as if police didn't find human remains and evidence of cannibalism in his LA home that he sold in 2013 :nene:

39 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

I tuned into the live and he was just jumping around and going like AAAAAAHHHH and smacking the microphone and while rambling nonsense… I imagine his net worth is in the multi-millions :facepalm:

just wanna say i love your account design..! layout username everything.. very cool fresh 2 death