LDRO

Instagram Updates

no one should care what azealia has to say we all know she's a mess lol and can't wait for the political bops on norman fucking rockwell 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

SUCH an advocate for women!

Aside from the fact that she's been silent about her and her sister's friend BØREDs, proceeded to collaborate with Rocky despite his history, idolises woman beater John Lennon and his "peace" tripe... the list continues. Funny how she concluded her comment guessing that Kanye wouldn't address her thoughts, yet she's failed to address the aforementioned herself. 

How convenient. I guess ignorance really is bliss when it's someone you know/are a fan of!

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

tumblr_pfw50i8GES1w5azgco1_1280.png

lol coming from a woman who sang "I fucked my way to the top" and "my pussy tastes like pepsi cola" I love lana but shes turning into a liberal puppet and also lana is a narcissist herself or else she would never want any spotlight in the media she would release music without  taking credit or showing her face or do photoshoots

lol coming from a woman who sang "I fucked my way to the top" and "my pussy tastes like pepsi cola" I love lana but shes turning into a liberal puppet and also lana is a narcissist herself or else she would never want any spotlight in the media she would release music without  taking credit or showing her face or do photoshoots

hey look, a Trump stan.

stfu.

giphy.gif

I think she was suggesting narcissistic personality disorder or strong indications of it. Idk though.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

lol coming from a woman who sang "I fucked my way to the top" and "my pussy tastes like pepsi cola" I love lana but shes turning into a liberal puppet

She's "evolving". She had an introspective epiphany in her 30s apparently.  :lmao:

And of course she's a narcissist. Remember the whole "I really think only me and mah boyfriend understand music on a deep level" spiel?  :lmao:

1. i bet you're ugly and fat

2. theres a huge difference between writing a sarcastic song and literally being the strongest person in the world, instigating hate, and giving a compliments to hate groups. i can't believe i had to explain that to you since i thought it was common sense.

3. she's a narcissist because she reached her goals and wants to get recognized for it? not to mention she also helped her photographer sister climb up the ladder as well. i don't think you know the definition of what a narcissist is

4. according to you, voicing her own opinions (which lana has done) automatically makes her a 'liberal puppet'. are you sure she's the puppet or are you for questioning her speaking her mind? do you not want her to speak her mind? or do you only want her to speak her mind when its something that aligns with something you agree with, puppet?

It is so impossibly mind-blowing to me that someone like Kanye would support someone like Trump, I've been the human embodiment of an interrogation mark since this all started

1. i bet you're ugly and fat

I RLY don't want to be that girl at all but if you could please try to avoid using these words as insults it would be amazing  :ohno:

ZKcaooE.png

according to you, voicing your own opinions (which lana has done) automatically makes her a 'liberal puppet'. are you sure she's the puppet or are you for questioning her speaking her mind?

According to Lana, voicing your own opinion (which Kanye has done) automatically makes him delusional and in need of an intervention. Hm.  :lmao:

She has no problem calling out other people's apparent flaws based upon who they support/speak with but she will not address the fact that she idolises woman beaters and has not uttered a word about musicians she associates with such as Jared Leto, BØREDs, Rocky, etc.  :lmao:

Yet she complains that Kanye won't address her thoughts.  :lmao: