LDRO

Instagram Updates

Credits to Bunny Mozart !  :)   Fabulous Heartbreaking Americana songs !

I want this Record made !

Sorry Bunny Mozart, I changed the title of LP   :P 

kpXjCgL.jpg

dnuxY9j.jpg

OMG I love it, this is so good! :sluttybunny:

Edit: this is actually better than the orginal tbh :teehee:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

There has been so much talk about racism on this thread. Here is a funny video to lighten the mood. There is a small Lana reference near the end.

Being competitive towards another woman isnt misogynistic what in the world lmao. just bc ur competing with another girl doesnt mean you see women inferior to men or that you hate women, has nothing to do with gender politics  :facepalm:  what if a lesbian was competitive with a girl to appease the girl she wanted. its more about self empowerment and getting what u want 

There has been so much talk about racism on this thread. Here is a funny video to lighten the mood. There is a small Lana reference near the end.

h++ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLnUJzueBOQ

oh man, that is so  OUTRAGEOUS !   :teehee:   

ROFLMAO

(those guys are very Talented comedians!)

-

just saw a meme account on insta post on their story "does Lana have cankles?" and then they did a poll and 65% voted yes omg

Top tier comedy right there. /s

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Not me only signing on and straying away from my internet cleanse for all the Lana news, but she's posted another statement - 

"A couple of final notes on my "controversial post" that's not controversial at all.

Despite the feedback I've heard from several people that I mentioned in a complimentary way, whether it be Ariana or Doja Cat - I want to say that I remain firm in my clarity and stance in that what I was writing about was the importance of self advocacy for the more delicate and often dismissed, softer female personality, and that there does have to be room for that type in what will inevitably become a new wave/3rd wave of feminism that is rapidly approaching. Watch!

Perhaps I could've given more context to my post by mentioning the title of the second book that would be out next March called 'behind the iron gates - insights from an institution'

I'm sorry that the folks who I can only assume are super trump/pence supporters or hyper liberals or flip-flopping headline grabbing critics can't read and want to make it a race war, when in fact the issue was with *female critics and *female alternative artists who are dissociated from their own fragility and sexuality and berate more sexually liberated artists like myself and the women I mentioned.

But in truth making it about race says so much more about you than it does about me - you want the drama, you don't want to believe that a woman could be beautiful, strong and fragile at the same time, loving and all inclusive by making personal reparations simply for the joy of doing it.

Nothing new here in your reaction. Same as ten years ago when a million think pieces came out about me feigning emotional fragility or lying about coming from no money when that was the truth.

My aim and my message are clear. That I have control of my own story. If the women I mention don't wanna be associated with me that's absolutely fine by me."

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Homegirl, get a therapist and some proper PR & please get it together..

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18