LDRO

Instagram Updates

Look. I get it. but it's not wise to just name drop, and then further a sentence that she's ok w them not mentioning anything. like, great. but at least it would've been better to keep the channels open if anything. maybe we don't know a lot, but leaving it at the first post would've left things a little bit more hopeful. 

It's just not wise to pull someone into your vortex like that and not give them room to breathe. if she's going to ask for some kind of solidarity or support, there's got to be more diplomatic ways to do so. and mm yeah maybe she's already done that and got her replies. but leaving a rope would've just been so much better.. 

UV/Honeymoon

her mentioning her book again though.. since when has she become this controversy thirsty???? IT'S SO EMBARRASSING

it sounds like

“fuck you all

okay my next book is coming on March!

fuck you again”

Honestly, I see from where she is coming from but I don’t think another post was needed since it seems like she’s digging on the same hole. She already said how she feels about the whole thing yesterday and even clarified it on comments, and the fuckoff post...

Anyways, she involved other things in her post that got me like ??? but whatever hehe

When asked how you know when you've hit bottom a sensible response is, "Stop digging"!

Stop Lana Stop!  I guess her phone has one of those unlimited minutes plans. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

chile just when black twitter went to sleep and calmed down she woke them fucking up again I can't. this is a fever dream what is 2020 doing

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Fuuuuuuuck she's back at it again..... lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Also don’t really understand where she was coming from with the trump supporters part considering Ben shapiro was just today talking about how he’s on lana’s side on his radio show, but that’s a topic for another conversation...

People, go off on her again so we have an active 2 days of Lana posts  :troll:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

it sounds like

“fuck you all

okay my next book is coming on March!

fuck you again”

As if her ideas and the way she expressed them weren't dubious enough... The middle part just makes everything look like a marketing play, I'm in Law and I honestly have no idea what to say to save her ass

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif