LDRO

Instagram Updates

We all know Lana is a lil internally misogynstic. She's Not Me/So Legit, anyone?

I wouldn't say those songs are misogynistic, but I def think she has some internalized misogyny. Maybe the reason why she has victim-blamed herself before is because she's so used to be put in that victim situation (I'm thinking similarly to the comic book hero saving the girl, some rando saving the princess)

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Interesting update. Fantano added this to the front of his video. He misread the "not not" part and this is his clarification.

NOTE: Ironically, the line in the post about Lana “not not” being a feminist is not very clear. The rest of the sentence doesn’t make much sense following up the double negative, not to mention Lana has made comments distancing herself from feminism for years. So that second "not" being a typo wouldn't be too surprising. It stands that Lana is apparently still not interested in identifying as a feminist, and either reading of the line wouldn’t change any of the sentiments in this video. Regardless, sorry for not reading that part as written.

Well whoop de doo she’s been outed as a human being with human tendencies. When are we going to be more helpful in our reaction

Interesting update. Fantano added this to the front of his video. He misread the "not not" part and this is his clarification.

NOTE: Ironically, the line in the post about Lana “not not” being a feminist is not very clear. The rest of the sentence doesn’t make much sense following up the double negative, not to mention Lana has made comments distancing herself from feminism for years. So that second "not" being a typo wouldn't be too surprising. It stands that Lana is apparently still not interested in identifying as a feminist, and either reading of the line wouldn’t change any of the sentiments in this video. Regardless, sorry for not reading that part as written.

I'm so over his ego.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I'm so over his ego.

He's still wrong. She's given several updated comments about identifying with feminism. The clarification in V Magazine in 2015 and here:

https://pitchfork.com/features/interview/life-liberty-and-the-pursuit-of-happiness-a-conversation-with-lana-del-rey/

I believe there were others around the NFR release. Someone correct him.

mess... people are trying to defend her on twitter after they all came for lana calling her anti-black,,, now look at their fave, pandering to alt-right incels and making anti-black jokes and laughing along with them..

I have to laugh.gif

You can't make this shit up :lel:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Lana Del Rey - Norman Fucking Rockwell (Remixes)

1. Twitter God Complex

2. Ignorant Bitch

3. Fuck it, I Don't Care Anymore

4. Draggin' Time

5. Feminist Song

6. Controversial Girl

7. How To Piss Off a Million People

8. The Next Best American Scandal

9. The Baddest

10. A Phone is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman Like Me to Have - But I Have It

just FABULOUS !   :D   Where can I get this album ?

ROFLMAO  :thumb3:

this gives me an idea for an album cover. I will be right back !

Credits to Bunny Mozart !  :)   Fabulous Heartbreaking Americana songs !

I want this Record made !

Sorry Bunny Mozart, I changed the title of the LP   :P 

kpXjCgL.jpg

I6dSHzH.jpg

-