LDRO

Instagram Updates

honestly she didnt explain anything in that second post she was just like i‘m not getting dragged enough so let me basically label them all as hysterical trump supporters even tho i was just talking about how i hate to get labelled as hysterical for no clear reason the day before

i76mrxw.png 

It's so amusing to me that when she tries to write normal stuff as opposed to music, it's always so crackheaded.

It's as if music is her default method of communication and writing anything else is difficult to her. I'm not insulting her, i just find it interesting.

I agree, not that I am "Mr. literate" but sometimes when she writes these long things they seem clunky or bloated if that is the right word. I have an opinion of what might happen when these poetry books get released but I am a little nervous about saying.

It's so amusing to me that when she tries to write normal stuff as opposed to music, it's always so crackheaded.

It's as if music is her default method of communication and writing anything else is difficult to her. I'm not insulting her, i just find it interesting.

Sis doesn’t write her music confirmed :creep:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

nothing she writes has any logical throughline, is the problem,, she goes off on weird tangents in the middle that have nothing to do with her supposed point and her sentences are long and confusing

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

if we can all just go to sleep and tomorrow collectively pretend none of this happened ...

Are you kidding? This is the kind of chaotic energy that allows me to keep going during these dark trying times.

Granted, I wish she'd actually devote all that negative energy into her art so her new album won't be as beige, as well, N***** ******* *******l!. But I take what I can get.

does she really not understand the way she sounds to other people?? has she been living in her own head for so long she thinks this makes her sounds even remotely reasonable? also: james bond

james bond pr-department probably popping bottles that they rejected her bond offers multiple times now and don‘t have to deal with this mess during their covid-caused delayed release date in autumn.

billie stans bieber and xxxtentacion but at least she knows not to talk about it too much to get dragged again.

i76mrxw.png 

nothing she writes has any logical throughline, is the problem,, she goes on weird tangents in the middle that have nothing to do with her supposed point and her sentences are long and confusing

you mean hope is a dangerous thing?

The fake screenshots of the messages are THE worst, people are actually believing them. Does anybody know @@weadorelana on instagram? I wanna know the backstory and follow up with the timeline of what happened in that conversation. Partially I believe such a big account wouldn’t lie as they’ve based their entire page on Lana for years but then i’m seeing receipts of how it can be manipulated.

giphy.gif

look at groupielover latest post on IG. its also why lana said "ive seen the shitty thing youve written". lana was provoked truly. 

the weadorelana screenshots are real, multiple members have posted videos confirming, but they wont show the entire convo, thus proving lana was provoked by what was said earlier on. 

I feel bad for weadorelana who deactivated their account. Are they ok can anyone who

knows them check up on this person?

this person has had run ins with lana before...i can’t remember what exactly but something at the pop ups in 2017 happened? anyone else remember?

this person has had run ins with lana before...i can’t remember what exactly but something at the pop ups in 2017 happened? anyone else remember?

If @@weadorelana was the one that provoked her regarding claims on her mental state I would honestly feel a little bit lost myself. Whoever runs this account held Lana closely to their heart and is now on the other end of the stick as an enemy from Lana. Making judgement calls and assumptions on her mental health is definitely not right though.

giphy.gif