LDRO

Instagram Updates

Unironcally does she know you can make an anonymous/private blog to express this kind of stuff? I feel like if she had one and posted these kinda feelings, let it sit for a week then reviewed when in a calmer headspace she could avoid being misunderstood way more.

i mean she mentioned she has a spam account but u know..lana likes voicing her opinions quite β€˜loudly’

Unironcally does she know you can make an anonymous/private blog to express this kind of stuff?

Β 

what makes you think she has not already?Β  :creep:

what makes you think she has not already?Β  :creep:

Β 

The incoherent mess of the last 2 daysΒ  :creep:

i don't think sis is stupid, she's capable of eloquent and well thought out opinions but this was not it.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

she really can’t write.. her new new letter is near indecipherable like wtf are you even on about lana

Β 

what triggered this anyway?? i’m so curious now it’s just such an odd time for her to go off the rails

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

the "real video" of them clicking on her profile shows the person's phone going from 10% to 60%

Β 

if we're talking about the same video, notice the messages don't have a flag icon between the video and "i" icon. def fake.Β 

⊹ (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) ⊹ 

π“Š”Β I took the miracle move on drugΒ π“Š”

βš•οΈΒ The effects were temporaryΒ βš•οΈ

asdfghjklç I was just venting because this is really :// to watch specially when you have a birthday during a lockdown

Β 

I won't reply to each of you so I don't fill pages with thank you notes, but thank you to everybody who took some time to send their wishes, wishing you the best as wellΒ  :heart:

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

I can't believe this whole conversation shifted from "yo Lana's text has racist undertones" to "yo Lana unfollowed some clout-y fan accounts" in the span of 24 hours, this fucking pandemic I swear

i'm a good beanΒ  :cuteface:

No your the best xx

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 

Unironcally does she know you can make an anonymous/private blog to express this kind of stuff? I feel like if she had one and posted these kinda feelings, let it sit for a week then reviewed when in a calmer headspace she could avoid being misunderstood way more.

you know.. or use her unicorn journal

Β i76mrxw.pngΒ 

she really can’t write.. her new new letter is near indecipherable like wtf are you even on about lana

Β 

what triggered this anyway?? i’m so curious now it’s just such an odd time for her to go off the rails

Β 

quarantine isolation

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

@notoriouswhitegirl

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

mini rant:Β 

she's just standing up for herself and speaking her mind. why does someone have to be "in a dark place" to be unabashed. are we so conditioned to censoring ourselves, only the incapacitated can speak their minds?Β 

Β 

π“Š”Β I took the miracle move on drugΒ π“Š”

βš•οΈΒ The effects were temporaryΒ βš•οΈ

asdfghjklç I was just venting because this is really :// to watch specially when you have a birthday during a lockdown

Β 

I won't reply to each of you so I don't fill pages with thank you notes, but thank you to everybody who took some time to send their wishes, wishing you the best as wellΒ  :heart:

happy birthday. it's funny beyoncΓ©, khelani, nicki minaj, doja cat, and ariana grande have all had birthdays recently... but can we agree to celebrate your birhtday even if it is unlike their birthdays? All birthdays matter

jeeeeesus fuckening christ

Β 

i'm not saying it was wrong of anyone to bring up the implications of her initial statement, because they were there and they were uncomfortable and they certainly needed a space within which to be discussed freely

Β 

but of course the internet had to turn it into a fucking witch hunt and send the poor woman into a spiral knowing full well that was exactly what was gonna happen

Β 

and they love to see it, because cancel culture is all about making yourself look better than literally anyone else, collecting your fucking woke points because you literally have no other means to a moral compass than what someone else tells you is correct

Β 

because everything is either right or wrong, black or white (no pun intended, fuck sake), right?

Β 

... right?Β  :facepalm:

Β 

my good god, i hate people - or, to be clear, i hate what the internet allows people to indulge within themselves, a complete lack of consequential thought or genuine concern (fucking lol) because all they care about is looking good to others

Β 

it just reminds me that there are very many people who are every bit as fragile as lana, but for different reasons

Β 

and, i don't want to be insensitive, but fragility infuriates me

Β 

you kind of have to exist in the real world too, at some point, eventually - and it's clear that lana hasn't, and this is where that's left her

Β 

this moralistic larping happening on the other side of the fence, too, is so far removed from reality - it's actually mindboggling to me that people sincerely adhere to it

Β 

these are the same types of people who will unironically claim neo-pronouns in real life (and i say this as a non-binary sjw myself, like, for real though)

rihKQ8M.gif

Β 

i've been on this site for like...three years and have not ONCE posted a thing...i cannot believe that this of all things is what's brought me out from the shadowsΒ 

Β 

giphy_(1).gif.5789b2501664d2941be6c446be