LDRO

Instagram Updates

i'm starting to think they rlly rlly said something awful for them not wanting to show receipts :rip:

Funny how they only show us certain parts of that DM. 

Like don't they know not to rock the boat with someone clearly mentally unstable/fragile?

Her reaction to this ENTIRE situation, while self-destructive, is totally normal/valid given the circumstances.

i'm starting to think they rlly rlly said something awful for them not wanting to show receipts :rip:

ikr, weadorelana was like I don't want to share it because its so hurtful and so I don't want my friends to share it either. but then she ONLY shared the hurtful comment wtf lollllllll

this is random and honestly not really needed but whenever i get 10+ notifications from this thread in under a minute i have a mini heart attack thinking that something happened

I think “fuck what did I say now”

giphy.gif

So while Lana's losing her shit on Insta, I think it might be time to go back to playing Zelda again. Speaking of strong women. Ugh someone give Lana Zelda for the rest of the quarantine. She needs to free her mind

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I 100% agree with you here.  I think her reference to colonization is extremely tactless and makes her come off as privileged and ignorant.  Particularly when she must be aware of the horrors of colonization, having referenced donating money to Native groups just earlier this year and said stuff in interviews about volunteering on a reservation.  Thinking back to her (also tactless) wearing a headdress in the Ride video during the part that says "I believe in the country America used to be" -- I really don't know if Lana has ever come to terms with her privilege or the historical context it has.  Which you'd think, because she glorifies America - a white settler colony still occupying Native land - It's not a good look; that's for sure.  Particularly at a time in history where the war against indigenous people across the globe is still raging and more dire than ever.

IMO, in light of what's going on just this year -- with Bolsonaro encouraging further genocide against the indigenous people of Brazil, the Wet'suwet'en people facing Canada's continued brush off of their rights and sovereignty, the way the out of control Australian fires have highlighted the importance of Aboriginal wisdom, the Costa Rican indigenous activist Yehry Rivera being murdered as the Broran community is trying to reclaim their land -- it's never been clearer that the impact of colonialism is still a massive wound in today's world.  For Lana to throw out such a loaded term so casually, and probably referencing some bullshit first world white girl problem like breaking up with her cop boyfriend or thinking her fans are mean to her or some shit -- it's really honestly disgusting to me.  She's built her entire career glamorizing American history without a single mention of how the entire country she "loves" is built upon violence, carnage, millions of dead bodies, and complete disregard for life.  If it wasn't official before (and tbh I havent been a fan for a while) I cannot be a fan of Lana at the fuck all.  She has all this money and privilege and a massive platform with millions of fans doting on her every word, and she's doing jack shit with it.  What a fucking waste.

lanadelracist.jpg

just wnna bring this back for a sec to say i told you so to all the sycophants.  that being said, cant wait for the new album lel

I don't even know how they have the balls to message her in the first place nvm spamming her. My anxiety ridden arse just wouldn't be capable of doing so.

I accidentally tagged Lana in an IG year or two back and I deleted the post so fast. Then afterwards I cringed internally at myself for the rest of the day.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

And this is why we can’t sit here and cancel Lana for going off, we don’t know the full story, so let’s all just chill for a sec

giphy.gif

And this is why we can’t sit here and cancel Lana for going off, we don’t know the full story, so let’s all just chill for a sec

i agree, no reason to cancel iconery

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I think Lana leans the most on her people/family/friends/crew whatever you want to call them but I’m sure she can’t see her bff Jen bc she has a new baby and is worried about covid, everything in Cali is closed so she can’t really go do stuff with her friends. She’s basically isolated. I know 100% for fact that all of this stuff fucks with mental health and addiction. She got sober a long time ago, but we don’t know for sure that she stayed sober. For all we know she could of relapsed a few months ago and is newly sober rn. I’m sure she’s struggling and it sucks. I think the fact that she’s obviously choosy in what she posts on social as far as pics go and she added the AA book picture is very telling. As someone who is currently sober/clean and doing the best I can, I can say that sticking to a routine is so helpful and covid messes that up for everyone. I feel for her if she is indeed struggling.

the only one we know to be real is posted by [redacted] on twitter

and we still dont know what they initially said to lana 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹