LDRO

Instagram Updates

People who are doing well don’t have to convince you they are doing well  :poordat:

People who are doing well also don't need to put up with people they don't even know acting all intimate talking shit about their mental health  :poordat:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

she's got Ben and Ed locked in her basement

Jajzjsjdjsj when i say i love yall i mean it

some of these fans had it coming for a long time tbh the amount of times fans have overstepped but we'll never know because y'all wanna hide the damn screenshots

This. Also these fans that run big lana accs always act so saintly lol

I also kind of agree with Lana, calling her mentally unwell from TWO posts we've seen is a bit much. And from the one screenshot we've seen like, if sending go fuck yourself to someone is enough for people to unstan, unstan me too, because I got about 50 chats I sent today with that in it.

this isn't the end of her making music, but it seems like it's the end of her interacting closely with fans

perfect example of when one kid ruins the fun for all the kids

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

:eek: There is always fanatics in every stan base and those select few that are erm, problematic. That's just the law of the land type of thing.

But her response was not warranted, regardless of what the account/fan may have said to her. She could've easily been polite and cordial or better yet ignore the DM all together.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

im sooo concerned for lana! someone needs to check up on her seriously.

im not involving myself in her mental health but she seems very stressed and needs someone to talk to! quickly!