LDRO

Instagram Updates

Okay but her abusing fans does NOT sit well with me at all. I get that she's obviously hurting, but she needs to be very, very careful here.

Many fans worship the ground she walks on and being told they're essentially a horrible person by their idol can have very serious consequences.

Yeah it’s irresponsible idc what they said. She needs to just disappear for a minute.

I feel a lil bit concerned for her sanity... like I genuinely hope she’s around her sister and brother rn

Don´t worry.

Relax

I already said it before and I say it again.

ALL artists and musicians are a little crazy.   NOT Mentaly "insane"  but rather just think out-of-the-box.

Some of them have high IQ´s and its dificult for some people to understand their thoughts or comments or ideas.

What they say , usually has a long back-story to it.

If you dont know what they are talking about,  or the back-story behind it, most people will think your "crazy".

I too think Lana is a little crazy. She would probably say the same thing about me too   :teehee:   

-

i sorta wanna see the first message though just curious

It was probably the same shit were saying in here. “She’s having a breakdown! Take her phone!”

It’s easy to see why it set her off but it’s also showing once again that she just sorta is lacking good, clearheaded judgement rn with all of this

They let her release HM.....why would they suddenly now try to control her music in that regards? she’s always has a fair amount of freedom with her music IMO.

UV was the era where she was at her boldest. She literally roasted all her critics with her brazen honesty. For all the accusations that were thrown her way she turned them into musical masterpieces dripping with sarcasm and loaded with gory imagery. Honeymoon album didn't really make any controversial statements as such. The Lana we are all craving for is the badass villain vamp from UV who does what she wants, when she wants and fucks up anyone who stands in her way. Her most DO WHAT THOU WILT era was UV.

this is a bad moment for her but in life everyone has bad moments, ourselves and all our loved ones, and even the best people in the world. and we shouldn't love anyone any less because they have their bad moments. so I dont really get the "im unstanning" comments

i mean right her "fans" probably saying x x and x rude thing, she can reply whatever she wants really. we were all like YASSS QUEEN when she went off on that reporter and told them to go fuck themselves but because its a fan its too far? i really just want to see this whole convo bc the cut off doesn't sit with me

I’m sorry but for all we know one of those “fans” could’ve just called her a fat bitch on the message before the one we can see in a fucking screenshot, we literally have zero context as to what they were talking about and we’ve seen the end of an argument...like...

giphy.gif

I mean artist are crazy what’s new. It’s frustrating when you’re right and people are purposely misconstruing your words and invalidating your feelings. That makes you feel crazy. How would you react to people calling you racist and accusing you of ‘dragging’ artist that you like. She obviously doesn’t even care about being famous anymore. She wore a dress from Dillard’s to the Grammys. She put out a ten minute song as a lead single with a music video that was clips from another video that was filmed on an iPhone.

Don´t worry.

Relax

I already said it before and I say it again.

ALL artists and musicians are a little crazy.   NOT Mentaly "insane"  but rather just think out-of-the-box.

Some of them have high IQ´s and its dificult for some people to understand their thoughts or comments or ideas.

What they say , usually has a long back-story to it.

If you dont know what they are talking about,  or the back-story behind it, most people will think your "crazy".

I too think Lana is a little crazy. She would probably say the same thing about me too   :teehee:   

i'm sorry but this is not her "thinking out of the box" or "having a high iq" she's going off on her own loyal devoted fans and posting a bunch of questionable shit on the internet. we don't know why so we can't assume she's doing it for no reason but this isn't funny or quirky. she's obviously unwell.

WGe8ynS.gif

This is actually making me extremely worried. Isn't this type of behaviour that Britney was exhibiting before THAT meltdown?

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371