LDRO

Instagram Updates

She totally needs to post about it but she is afraid of the backlash,and I don't think it has to do with her career at all but about her mental health. I am aware thatvmental health isn't an excuse for not addressing a crucial situation like that but who knows what does she feels like. I just hope she will make a post with her honest opinion, and whatever happens, people who want her to be racist will consider her as racist either way but at least she would do the right thing.

Also I know it's not good to judge her mental health without knowing her personally but she seemed kinda unstable in her latest post.

Actually and I agree w u on some points, but when it comes to mental health. I really do think its a factor to really think about and consider. We personally don't know how she is bc its not our sphere. But mental health imo is definitely a valid reason to lay low. How can she help others if she cant help herself first? Its a rabbit hole, and moments of mental health fluctuation, its drop can last longer for how they are. It's just terrible. Please take that into consideration if anything.

UV/Honeymoon

NOW would be the time for a Looking For America 2.0 with all the proceeds being donated. I have to say I'm more sad than angry about everything that's happened recently. I still love her but oh man...

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

Lana has been widely critiqued throughout her career,not one of those artists listed in her statement had accusations of inauthenticity,being fake and superficial,devoid of any talent and relying on her daddy’s money in the beginning of their careers despite Beyoncé’s relatively well off family prior too.I think you all forget this is a woman who was lambasted off a tv performance and in 2014 had a “rape video” of her leaked and comments about being antifeminist and wanting to die all while struggling with her Alluded to abusive mentally or physically relationship with Barry(whilst I’m sure this one was not one sided).

In the years to come she was again critiqued for displaying her opinions up until now.im not going to state she is without blame in her statements they can be inarticulate and fake deep or woke but I don’t believe her intentions are malicious I do think her original statement was geared towards herself and not to any indication of racial prejudice or spite however her further comments of her and fka were very tone deaf.

She is a deeply trouble individual who is struggling to come to terms with her meaning dont kiss her ass but understand her point of view and why mentally she Is scared regarding explicit opinions.

How many of you complainers have signed a petition called the District Attorney?

Or did anything?

Probably not one of you have lifted a finger to do a thing. You just complain about Lana doing it and how she does it, and be the negative critical haters you are. You make it hard to try to do anything ! You are never satisfied.

How many of you complainers have signed a petition called the District Attorney?

Or did anything?

Probably not one of you have lifted a finger to do a thing. You just complain about Lana doing it and how she does it, and be the negative critical haters you are. You make it hard to try to do anything ! You are never satisfied.

Oh shut up. I and i'm sure a lot of others have signed the dozens of petitions circling social media. I've donated to the minnesota freedom fund and another member here mentioned they did too. This "what have YOU done" argument is so tired, we're not angry at her for no reason. Obviously we're doing our part.

I guess it's unoriginal from me to post this, but I had to do it i'm sorry  :oic2:

rxYhK62.png

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

People who are like "she's scared if she says something it'll get misconstrued, she should stay silent so she'll look better" like maybe there are more important things right now than keeping your image/ brand just sayin

Or did anything?

i can guarantee you that anyone having an issue with lana's silence have donated, signed petitions, called the DA, or maybe even protested. including myself. And these are all fans no matter their race. These are fans who are sharing with followers that they know in real life and on their fan accounts FOR lana. These are fans who don't have millions of dollars and a fan base with the population of a whole country. They feel pain too.  Their mental health has been affected as well. And they still donate, and share, and call, and protest.  Lana had no problem telling people to fuck off if they didn't agree with her. Now she's too fragile and delicate to help support a critical and important social movement. Got it. 

West-Coast-GIF-lana-del-rey-37051506-500

She totally needs to post about it but she is afraid of the backlash,and I don't think it has to do with her career at all but about her mental health. I am aware thatvmental health isn't an excuse for not addressing a crucial situation like that but who knows what does she feels like. I just hope she will make a post with her honest opinion, and whatever happens, people who want her to be racist will consider her as racist either way but at least she would do the right thing.

Also I know it's not good to judge her mental health without knowing her personally but she seemed kinda unstable in her latest post.

I'm really afraid for her, bc people just dragged her on the mud for absolutely nothing when she said about the lyrics her and other artists sing etc That whole mess everyone already know.

But in this case I really rather her to remain silent, cause i'm sure people will call her a racist and a lot of other horrible things if she say something.

I rather her to take care of her mental health and stay away for a few days, remain quiet and safe, than say something and receive backlash/get offended by people who might call her a hypocrate etc.

What people here and all around the internet (twitter, facebook etc) need to understand is: maybe she's donating or had donated something, but she doesn't have the obligation to make a post saying ''hey guys, I donated to this charity work etc why don't you guys donate too? here's the link, luv ya''.

A LOT of artists donate without saying a single word (Keanu Reeves, just luv him, is one of them for example. He does A LOT of charity work and don't say a word about it, he simply does the charity work for the joy of doing it, cause it's something nice and good).

If you guys are real Lana fans, then please stop charging her for a statement or something. You guys should care and think about how she might be feeling rn, instead of just complaining how she hasn't said a single word about what's going on.

original.gif

Ok and? The events in these posts are not the same thing that is happening now. Also, the last two statements do not help her case.

I really don’t get why stans are so determined to justify everything she does :/

including the israel statements in your post isn't helping your case  :toofunny:

I think you guys are misinterpreting my post and that's my fault. People were wondering if she made political statements before, and I wanted to show that she had. I agree with people saying she should make a statement and the possibility of getting backlash is irrelevant since this is a very serious matter.  

People who are like "she's scared if she says something it'll get misconstrued, she should stay silent so she'll look better" like maybe there are more important things right now than keeping your image/ brand just sayin

Getting hate comments and maybe death threats is the reason maybe I don't think she cares about keeping her brand..

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

She had her numbers leaked and a whole laptop stolen before

She had her numbers leaked and a whole laptop stolen before

UM shes spoken out about gun violence, hexing donald trump, and kanye west even after stalkers broke into her house so clearly she has the conscience to speak out about things that are important to her even amidst all of that

West-Coast-GIF-lana-del-rey-37051506-500

Lana has been widely critiqued throughout her career,not one of those artists listed in her statement had accusations of inauthenticity,being fake and superficial,devoid of any talent and relying on her daddy’s money in the beginning of their careers despite Beyoncé’s relatively well off family prior too.I think you all forget this is a woman who was lambasted off a tv performance and in 2014 had a “rape video” of her leaked and comments about being antifeminist and wanting to die all while struggling with her Alluded to abusive mentally or physically relationship with Barry(whilst I’m sure this one was not one sided).

In the years to come she was again critiqued for displaying her opinions up until now.im not going to state she is without blame in her statements they can be inarticulate and fake deep or woke but I don’t believe her intentions are malicious I do think her original statement was geared towards herself and not to any indication of racial prejudice or spite however her further comments of her and fka were very tone deaf.

She is a deeply trouble individual who is struggling to come to terms with her meaning dont kiss her ass but understand her point of view and why mentally she Is scared regarding explicit opinions.

You guys need to stop acting like the artists she listed didn't experience any of this when they did + racial harassment online and in person.

I feel so bad for Lana right now. I truly hope that the bunch of people attacking Lana about this whole situation is just a small part of the fandom. Because if not, man she does not deserve this and the fandom definitely does not deserve her and if she stops giving us anything - I’ll fcking cry - but fck I would understand. It’s bloody toxic. The entitlement of these people is bloody toxic. I hope Lana stays clear and doesn’t read any of this. This could take a toll on anyone. Some people are plain horrid.

You guys need to stop acting like the artists she listed didn't experience any of this when they did + racial harassment online and in person.

they didn’t in the beginning of their careers,Ariana had the worst experience out of all with Manchester and her bf,Beyoncé experiences negative comments in magazines in DC and threats during lemonade plus racism as a black woman those artists you mention didn’t deal with LANAS specific issues which you again are correlating unfairly with race,let’s make this clear one persons issues does not negates another but Lanas point about the themes she was singing did have some merit.

Beyoncé’s questions about songwriting were also yet again decades in her career.