LDRO

Instagram Updates

Guys, I must say: I didn't meant to offend ANYONE here and i'm saying this for real. If someone felt personally offended, i'm really sorry! 

I just got pissed seeing a lot of people here dragging our favorite artist in the mud and must say: I did want to provoke some of you, yeah, I did, cause I knew it would attract attention and make you guys stop saying some horrible things about her. Like, just sit and think for a while. We're all worried with what's going on, the world is completely mad, there's the whole damn thing with the Corona Virus too, this is being a harsh and hard year for everyone. 

Let's just try to be in peace with each other, see the best in each other.

As for her statement: if she post something, I'll praise it bc it is important and as we all know BLM. 

If she don't, it'll be good for her bc of the backlash she might receive if she post something. That's all.

God bless y'all, peace and love <3 

:kiss:

I'M NOT a racist, actually I despise racism. Stop accusing me of something I ain't. I dindt' offended you, please be polite.

You know, it's been some 400-500 "harsh and hard" years for black people... Maybe an insignificant nuance, just for you to consider...

ALSO yes, SHE DOES NOT owe us anything AT ALL. HOWEVER, as a PRIVILEGED + RICH + WHITE person she HAS to ACKNOWLEDGE Black Lives Matter. she does not owe us anything, she owes it to the oppressed black community.

this is the simplest way to put it out, and if you still do not get it... well. fuck off.

werk

n e ways: she is not personally obligated to do anything. yes, it would absolutely be the right thing to do, especially considering her status and identity, but she is free to make her own decisions. it would be great of her to use her platform for good, but being angry if she doesn't is a waste of energy. life is precious. don't waste your time being upset that a woman, who has on multiple occasions shown her ignorance so this isn't really all that surprising, didn't make a public statement about police brutality. there's just way better uses of your time and energy. do something that makes u happy. her acknowledging this really won't do much in the grand scheme of things and she probably still needs some time to process the criticism she's received + apply it to look at this tragedy in a new light ,before she comes out and makes a statement about it

okay the tea is it’s literally a negative no matter what lana does.

if she posts, because of last week she will be accused of being performative and a cop fucker.

if she doesn’t, she’s a heartless racist cow.

i can see why she would be timid but i more lean towards the idea that she should have posted. but i think a lot of us should keep in mind that she’s not a disgusting human for not saying anything because of what happened last week. you were all dying for her to shut up and now look where we. i would like her to use her platform better but we can’t force her to literally days after her being cancelled for her being racist and this and that. i’m sure she has feelings she’s scared to put out bc she will be attack for it. that is a fact.

True, I think she should have said something though but she probably is in a bad place mentally after last week when everyone attacked her and won't want it to happen again. We don't know for sure either but it seems like some people she knew must also have contacted her disagreeing with her and to hear that from people she may have liked or known for a while would have been hard to take as well.

rt

UbsOye5.png

Guys, I must say: I didn't meant to offend ANYONE here and i'm saying this for real. If someone felt personally offended, i'm really sorry!

I just got pissed seeing a lot of people here dragging our favorite artist in the mud and must say: I did want to provoke some of you, yeah, I did, cause I knew it would attract attention and make you guys stop saying some horrible things about her. Like, just sit and think for a while. We're all worried with what's going on, the world is completely mad, there's the whole damn thing with the Corona Virus too, this is being a harsh and hard year for everyone.

Let's just try to be in peace with each other, see the best in each other.

As for her statement: if she post something, I'll praise it bc it is important and as we all know BLM.

If she don't, it'll be good for her bc of the backlash she might receive if she post something. That's all.

God bless y'all, peace and love <3

:kiss:

I'M NOT a racist, actually I despise racism. Stop accusing me of something I ain't. I dindt' offended you, please be polite.

So you made a racist statement so you can shift the focus from a woman that doesn't even know you exist and for attention. Pathetic.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

honestly my view of lana is really changed by this entire situation. ill always appreciate her as an artist and for all the amazing things she’s produced... but as a person i have just become incredibly disappointed with her ignorance specifically in regard to her letter and her responses to it and instead of recognizing her name dropping artists for no good reason was the issue (well that and the shitty way it was written) as if those artists have never faced any criticism themselves, she does it AGAIN with twigs instead of apologizing and recognizing her mistake. i understand her anger that her words were twisted but her defensiveness as if she did nothing wrong comes off terribly.

also she can post about asking her fans to support the Hollywood Bowl but can’t use the same platform to spread awareness about the current situation regarding George Floyd and the issue of racism in america? yikes...

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

honestly my view of lana is really changed by this entire situation. ill always appreciate her as an artist and for all the amazing things she’s produced... but as a person i have just become incredibly disappointed with her ignorance specifically in regard to her letter and her responses to it and instead of recognizing her name dropping artists for no good reason was the issue (well that and the shitty way it was written) as if those artists have never faced any criticism themselves, she does it AGAIN with twigs instead of apologizing and recognizing her mistake. i understand her anger that her words were twisted but her defensiveness as if she did nothing wrong comes off terribly.

also she can post about asking her fans to support the Hollywood Bowl but can’t use the same platform to spread awareness about the current situation regarding George Floyd and the issue of racism in america? yikes...

It does seem she is out of touch with reality a bit, she has been famous for 8 years now and although we don't know for sure it doesn't seem she has close "normal" friends from when she was younger, ones who would keep you grounded and who still live regular lives and can speak to her about real stuff. She has probably been living in a bubble where she is only around her family and then people she works with in her industry and then these new girls shes been with for a few years now who just seem like suburban rich LA girls so they probably all look up to her and treat her like a god.

Writing "im just a glamorous person" in a statement she put out to the public was crazy, regular people would never say something ike that about themselves or even people with real close friends. If you read that you'd contact them telling them they've lost it. Thats something you'd expect someone like Cardi B to say about themselves as a joke. Was similar a couple of years ago during the Israel thing when she said she wanted to perform with loving energy or something :eek: she is missing people around her to explain to her how these type of things come across to people. 

i think it's too late for lana to say anything now but i didn't even expect her to say anything in the first place she literally dated a cop the entire BLM movement is anti-police, i can still appreciate lana's artistry but she is the epitome of privileged white people that leech off poc culture but then when it comes to advocating for them she doesn't want to say shit, i mean she was literally born into wealth and CHOSE to be trailer park trash come on now.. and it doesn't matter if she fears getting backlash or worries about people calling her a cop fucker cause it's the truth and her fear for her public image which she clearly doesn't have anymore will never be equivalent to the fear black people face everyday

i do wish lana said something cause she's someone i've admired for a long time but i'm not even surprised in the slightest.. she has never said or done anything for any movement in her entire life/career which is quite sad considering a big part of the image and aesthetic she's built is based around hispanic culture and 90% of her fanbase is lgbt but whatever 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Wait those screenshots clarify so much. First of all, it is weird to question someone’s mental health. Nothing about Lana’s post seemed to signify she was mentally ill... just ignorant. And who talks shit in a group chat the person is in? Like wha... and those rats spread those screenshots omitting her explaining WHY she was made at weadorelana. And they went viral on twitter in the midst of people hating on her. A mess

Her silence about this situation kinda hurts. I have a lot to say about her right now but I think there's nothing I could say that haven't been said yet so I'm just gonna say this: not speaking out right now is a problem. But why should we be surprised, right? She dated a cop after all for fucks sake.

Disappointed.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

and it doesn't matter if she fears getting backlash or worries about people calling her a cop fucker cause it's the truth and her fear for her public image which she clearly doesn't have anymore will never be equivalent to the fear black people face everyday

That's exaclty the point! If you truly care about the fight, if you're truly outraged by whats going on right now and if your feelings are really genuine you should speak out right now and not care about the feedback your post gets! Madonna has been getting shit for some of her posts and yet she still keeps posting about this because she CARES, she's not worried about the backlask because she knows this is not the time to be quiet. That really makes me think that Lana just doesn't care.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Can someone post groupielover's screenshots? I'm blocked.

Yeah please, I went to his IG account but couldn't find them

That's exaclty the point! If you truly care about the fight, if you're truly outraged by whats going on right now and if your feelings are really genuine you should speak out right now and not care about the feedback your post gets! Madonna has been getting shit for some of her posts and yet she still keeps posting about this because she CARES, she's not worried about the backlask because she knows this is not the time to be quiet. That really makes me think that Lana just doesn't care.

I'm a big Madonna fan and I know she received some backlash. The question is: why?

Why did people got upset at her? As far as I know she only did a post of David dancing, am I right?

original.gif