LDRO

Instagram Updates

the biggest bit of tea from this is lana commenting on a lanaboards insta post

this is the closest we've have to lana acknowledging lanaboards and that's INSANE to me

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, American Whore said:

the biggest bit of tea from this is lana commenting on a lanaboards insta post

this is the closest we've have to lana acknowledging lanaboards and that's INSANE to me

i thought she used to follow the original lanaboards instagram account? i could be wrong though 

4wY9W0x.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Genesee said:

i thought she used to follow the original lanaboards instagram account? i could be wrong though 

She did, she also follows the new one! She had liked/commented on some of our previous posts on the original account too. She also followed our Twitter/X page before she deactivated x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 hour ago, Morningcrow said:

:suicide:

0temp.jpg

girl you think elle is going up to lana talking about lanaboards? she's always excited to see her, she has her own things she wants to say and tell her. i'm sure if they had an hour to hang out, she'd mention it but there's usually not enough time in casual meets

apparently, she's acknowledged lb before/followed accounts but i've not seen her actually comment on a post, that's interesting to me. every interaction is one step closer to lana joining the cult :flop:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole