LDRO

Instagram Updates

can't the man have a change of heart

Of course, but it's interesting that at some point in the past he obviously felt differently. I wonder when and how the change of heart came about. And I do think that that post isn't just about Sri Lanka but also his daughter. He's smart enough to know people would connect the dots. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Of course, but it's interesting that at some point in the past he obviously felt differently. I wonder when and how the change of heart came about. And I do think that that post isn't just about Sri Lanka but also his daughter. He's smart enough to know people would connect the dots. 

Well people have been commenting about her involvement w Hillsong on his posts, so maybe he wants to make it clear that he ain't about that life

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

people who think religion is the sole reason for wars kjsdnf yeh i love the ultra peaceful atheist soviet union, china and north korea

Gonna point out that the Soviet Union, China, and north Korea didn't start wars. The Soviet Union only ever came under attack, first by the Western world during the Russian Civil War and later by Germany in WW2. China was invaded by Japan and the People's Republic of China only ever allowed volunteers to go to Korea and help them in the Korean War, and the DPRK has been on the defensive for decades and continues to be in that position.

giphy.gif

Gonna point out that the Soviet Union, China, and north Korea didn't start wars. The Soviet Union only ever came under attack, first by the Western world during the Russian Civil War and later by Germany in WW2. China was invaded by Japan and the People's Republic of China only ever allowed volunteers to go to Korea and help them in the Korean War, and the DPRK has been on the defensive for decades and continues to be in that position.

the soviet union literally committed cultural and ethnical cleansing and erasure throughout their sphere of influence on their "own" people.

anyway this is offtopic.

i hope rob texted lana smth about happy easter and how u can have a connection to god without going to that hip concept church that put a chill hippy blanket over themselves.

i76mrxw.png 

New posts from Easter with her friends! She looks so beautiful. Right out of 2014, especially with those jellies.

Embedded for you -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

u also know what else is out of 2014? a goddamn album, ezliabethian woolridgium granular

The comments are ruthless :rip:

Especially on the one with her and all her friends ... I died at the person who said they look like they're gonna call the cops on someone BBQing, LMAO

She is trolling us so hard.

She could turn those comments off - she knows what they're going to say, but she is loving it.

I swear to fucking God, if we don't get an update this week ...