LDRO

Instagram Updates

i have no idea if it's real but we need to stay tuned  :toofunny: i'm losing my mind https://twitter.com/swiftinmyhead/status/1266869137600466944?s=19

This is literally just a random tweet by a twitter stan that got this information from a random person who told them... If there were pics out there of Lana at a blue lives matter "protest" we'd have seen them. Using this whole situation as a tool to spread false rumours that came out of nowhere to make someone look bad/get them cancelled is fucked up. 

qfrWuBl.png

It says he's from Brazil, so it's not fair to expect people from other parts of the world understand the American perspective so well, or even be aware of their TV shows.

But I'm from Brasil too! That's not an excuse lmao

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Lana doesn't have the stamina to attend a Blue Lives Matter rally. do any of you think she actually cares about that in a way that isn't shallow? obviously i can't say anything as a fact. but i can't picture Lana ever finding herself protesting or publicly rallying for any cause on the streets, no matter what type it is.

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Lana doesn't have the stamina to attend a Blue Lives Matter rally. do any of you think she actually cares about that in a way that isn't shallow? obviously i can't say anything as a fact. but i can't picture Lana ever finding herself protesting or publicly rallying for any cause on the streets, no matter what type it is.

She is an introvert. It's just not her style and that's okay.

Lana posted. Per the second photo, it looks like she was at a protest yesterday with her friends Val & Tessa -

http://instagram.com/p/CA2_uEaJnpU/

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Yes I'm seeing a lot of fans that are so so disappointed to the point of not caring about her as a person anymore. And I understand. What she's doing is so.. idk :rip: Imagine going back on tour next year, seeing black fans in the crowd and knowing you didn't do anything, not a single IG story, for them when they needed their idol to at least demonstrate she cares about them.

tbh i'm glad she's showing the issue in her way, videos of her own personal experience in usa, not just thoughtlessly reposting the same stuff every celeb is