LDRO

Instagram Updates

6 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I lost the feeling of excitement whenever she posts on Instagram in the Norman era lol, if I see a notification in the early morning, I usually go back to sleep.

Same, even my phone deliberately stopped sending notifications for her posts.

Lanarat.png

15 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

queen of posting old video clips of herself from like 2011 eating a playing card when she has an album coming out in two weeks :understand:

she's reminiscent of the times she actually promoted her albums, cute :flutter:

i76mrxw.png 

She is the most unreliable narrator since Nick Carraway 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Is it me or has she been acknowledging Paradise way more since the last months?!? 

I see it too! She posted that Tropico gif in May and even though it was fake, that fake twitter insider said COTCC will have a lot of biblical imagery, but with Tulsa Jesus Freak and the biblical metaphors from its snippet, I could see an album that is thematically similar to Paradise! 

Lana also chronicles her life in each of her records and kind of recounts what she’s doing through her imagery - with NFR she mentioned Long Beach and had a lot of sailing/surfing imagery and we know she did a lot of that while writing the record. She’s been going to church for a few years now and hardly explored that lyrically in NFR, maybe we’ll see that in COTCC!

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I see it too! She posted that Tropico gif in May and that even though it was fake, that fake twitter insider said COTCC will have a lot of biblical imagery, but with Tulsa Jesus Freak and the biblical metaphors from its snippet, I could see an album that is thematically similar to Paradise! 

Lana also chronicles her life in each of her records and kind of recounts what she’s doing through her imagery - with NFR she mentioned Long Beach and had a lot of sailing/surfing imagery and we know she did a lot of that while writing the record. She’s been going to church for a few years now and hardly explored that lyrically in NFR, maybe we’ll see that in COTCC!

Yes!! also the tik tok with the choir singing bel air

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Is it me or has she been acknowledging Paradise way more since the last months?!? 

13bitches (RIP) noticed that three FIILYs are registered so maybe it really will be NFR: the COCC edition

Nooooooooooo

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 minutes ago, crazyforme said:

Yes!! also the tik tok with the choir singing bel air

I forgot about that! Thanks for reminding me! I hope that means the album will have a kind of godly and divine feel with its instrumentation then - a sort of lushness!