LDRO

Instagram Updates

Wasn’t Hollywood recorded around paradise era? And she said she wants to officially release it with the correct production.. going back to her roots.... yup Hollywood best song about to arrive :oprah:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Lana started following @/colbertlateshow, Stephen Colbert’s late night show, on Instagram. 

Likely that she just followed for his show content, but maybe a performance/interview is on the way?

Wouldn’t seem far fetched since the album comes out in 2 weeks! Maybe some promo is slated for the first week of September!

10 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Lana started following @/colbertlateshow, Stephen Colbert’s late night show, on Instagram. 

Likely that she just followed for his show content, but maybe a performance/interview is on the way?

Wouldn’t seem far fetched since the album comes out in 2 weeks! Maybe some promo is slated for the first week of September!

Let us hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I wouldn't read too into it though. Ever since the SNL performance in 2012, Lana has been pretty reluctant to go on American talk shows/variety programs on television. She is probably just following it because she likes Stephen Colbert. He is a really funny comic. 

is colbert doing his show from home still? maybe she feels more comfortable performing from home and broadcasting it on television than performing in front of a live audience with camera rigs and everything in her face. something tells me this doesn't mean nothing

4 hours ago, irongates said:

is colbert doing his show from home still? maybe she feels more comfortable performing from home and broadcasting it on television than performing in front of a live audience with camera rigs and everything in her face. something tells me this doesn't mean nothing

I agree, I think this might be her way of conquering her SNL demons, so to speak. I don't think Jack's Saturday tweets + the fact that the album is coming out on a Saturday + her posting clips of game show appearances from 2012 + Question for the Culture are all coincidental, either.

Also, that claywatch dude she recently followed commented that he wishes he was the playing card in the game show clip. He isn't shy, huh :oic:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream