LDRO

Instagram Updates

I think Clay is rich, like old money rich. He posted a story the other day of his dad selling one of his old vintage million dollar cars. He filmed the front of mansion his dad lives in. I wonder if they are related to the Johnson and Johnson corporation. 

It explains all his expensive trip around the world before he even met Lana. That's probably why she even bothered to give this guy her time. 

:wave2:

41 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I think Clay is rich, like old money rich. He posted a story the other day of his dad selling one of his old vintage million dollar cars. He filmed the front of mansion his dad lives in. I wonder if they are related to the Johnson and Johnson corporation. 

It explains all his expensive trip around the world before he even met Lana. That's probably why she even bothered to give this guy her time. 

:wave2:

No more sugar mommying a la Chase :oic2:

Spoiler

No offense to Chase :defeated:

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

Lana's dad is in hot water for posting a picture up and editing Patty out. He's been erasing comments but there's a few still there. This is fucking sad. I know Lana hates her mom but this is ridiculous. If my husband did this to me I would divorce him and marry his brother. :shh2:

Just now, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Lana's dad is in hot water for posting a picture up and editing Patty out. He's been erasing comments but there's a few still there. This is fucking sad. 

this is so crazy to see family drama play out on instagram, very covertly i might add 

5 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Lana's dad is in hot water for posting a picture up and editing Patty out. He's been erasing comments but there's a few still there. This is fucking sad. I know Lana hates her mom but this is ridiculous. If my husband did this to me I would divorce him and marry his brother. :shh2:

after all these years... he's still referencing gramma... :wowcry: 

WGe8ynS.gif

9 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

Obviously he just wanted to post an image that only had her and him in it so cropped everyone else out - it's not that deep. People do it all the time. The next great Instagram crusade. :scoff:

nO rOb MuSt hAtE pAtTy tOo!!1!

17 minutes ago, new gods said:

lanz really does take after her dad so much appearance wise 

Chuck looks just like Patty and Lana and Charlie like Robert. 

9 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

do ya'll remember when people were speculating that patty isn't actually lana's biological mother and that's why they don't get along? :defeated: 

Are you serious? :defeated: