LDRO

Instagram Updates

3 minutes ago, CruelViolet said:

I thought she might (and hoped). Couldn’t believe how ungrateful the creator was to be gaining exposure from such a big account 

Omg I just noticed Sophie is from my city in the U.K... so embarrassing ??

Just now, CruelViolet said:

Omg I just noticed Sophie is from my city in the U.K... so embarrassing ??

Which is ironically the same city Sophie the cock destroyer is from.. full circle or what 

Just now, Carmen Del Rey said:

What happened. Who is Sophie.

girl who made that ugly photo of always forget never forgive and then started spreading  lies about lana on twitter and now lana deleted the ugly ass photo from insta

Just now, Contemplating God said:

Apparently sophie is getting death threats? Everyone needs to calm down

literally no one was sending her death threats, everyone was telling her to shut up and be grateful, she was just looking for clout. either way, lana removed her post, it's what sophie deserves. :crossed:

she really said:

oBDKtYc.png

10 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

Laughing so hard that tears ran down my face and ruined my face mask Hahahahahahh. Self care yall. :squidward:

Chemtrails are a b*tch on the skin 

Omg!!! No!!! I'm sorry about your face mask queen!! :omfg2:

7 minutes ago, CALIFORNIA DRIVE said:

WhyYyYyYy did she do that tho???

she stated that Lana never credited her (Lana actually tagged her in the picture the moment she found out who the autor is) and lied about her cutting out the watermark (the photo was already all over internet without the watermark) and wanted a "proper shotout" on all over Lana's social media platforms even though Lana posted this pic only on her Instagram (she even lied it was on twitter and facebook:toofunny:)

so long story short she wanted to make herself famous because hating on Lana is trendy now but all she got is 8k likes on twitter and.....thats it. she actually gained more followers when Lana tagged her but ok, her cute moment of fame is over:party:

Spoiler

you did it aAaAaAaLL for fame.... baby how's life treating you now

4 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

she stated that Lana never credited her (Lana actually tagged her in the picture the moment she found out who the autor is) and lied about her cutting out the watermark (the photo was already all over internet without the watermark) and wanted a "proper shotout" on all over Lana's social media platforms even though Lana posted this pic only on her Instagram (she even lied it was on twitter and facebook:toofunny:)

so long story short she wanted to make herself famous because hating on Lana is trendy now but all she got is 8k likes on twitter and.....thats it. she actually gained more followers when Lana tagged her but ok, her cute moment of fame is over:party:

Hide contents

you did it aAaAaAaLL for fame.... baby how's life treating you now

That's so lame lmao I don't get why all of the sudden it's trendy to hate her like... what do they gain from it

tumblr_o3k2s0IT4d1uvva9wo1_500.gif