LDRO

Instagram Updates

4 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

why are we expecting her to post today if she said she'd be gone :awkney:

we should rest :tommy:

bc we still don't know what she meant exactly. maybe she said that in general terms, like taking a break for the poetry book after dropping the single + mv + preorders, not in the exact moment of posting that photo

3 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

She was always gone :awkney:

but at least now she told us :awkney:

we never know. if she posts today I think it will be about what's going on in the US right now

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

40 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

I dont really know her but i guess she's such a person that is hard to like. Sometimes being quiet is a golden thing for a women like her to do.  :pls:

6gXFwty.png

the continuous abuse in question:

BFDAF14-A-C39-B-4613-9-FF4-7-A737488-C53

as fun as some more COCC teasers would be rn, this is reeeeeally not the time and i fear the backlash if she did would be even WORSE than QFTC - so it's def time for lana to read the room and say nothing

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Because of the embroidery girl fiasco, and trying to follow the coup happening at the Capitol, I kind of lost track of what happened earlier regarding the removal of the caption (?) of one of her ig posts. What did she remove, from which post and when? Can someone please enlighten me? Thank you :kiss:

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

Yeah I’m annoyed she shouldn’t post anything because I want her to, but she really shouldn’t. These trump motherfuckers have to ruin everything, always. I can’t. :willcut:

5 minutes ago, AFFA said:

Because of the embroidery girl fiasco, and trying to follow the coup happening at the Capitol, I kind of lost track of what happened earlier regarding the removal of the caption (?) of one of her ig posts. What did she remove, from which post and when? Can someone please enlighten me? Thank you :kiss:

I think some people were saying she edited the caption of the photo of her and the wolf so that it only said the video was coming the 11th, but I don’t think she ever said anything about the pre-order in the caption of that photo! The only indication of the pre-order on the 11th was at the end of the video teaser. So nothing has really changed! 

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

I think some people were saying she edited the caption of the photo of her and the wolf so that it only said the video was coming the 11th, but I don’t think she ever said anything about the pre-order in the caption of that photo! The only indication of the pre-order on the 11th was at the end of the video teaser. So nothing has really changed! 

Just caught up and this is correct. The original caption did not have anything about the pre-order

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

She didn’t say anything about the pre-order, Ben has though. 

Just now, Contemplating God said:

Just caught up and this is correct. The original caption did not have anything about the pre-order

Yes, that’s exactly what I thought! Because I remember reading the caption and her specifically mentioning just the video and nothing else!

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

She didn’t say anything about the pre-order, Ben has though. 

Yes, I remember his caption! Lana only mentioned the video in her caption so hopefully that puts everyone’s wariness from last night about the pre-order not happening to ease! 

1 minute ago, agecando said:

I’m hoping she still posts something these days and the rollout plan doesn’t get affected by the current situation in DC... :D

I think the rollout plan will get affected, unfortunately. It's one of the most shocking days in US history and will probably continue to get worse before it gets any better.

Hopefully it doesn't, though

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, dandeliontoasthead said:

praying she posts something new on instagram soon :(

she will on monday, just be patient. it's not the right time for her to post today given the unfortunate circumstances and chaos in the US. 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose