LDRO

Instagram Updates

34 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I hope she didn’t mean right away but she literally says “it’s time to compile the next book now” that sounds pretty much like right away :crying4:

i missed the "now" part... so, we lost :lange:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i missed the "now" part... so, we lost :lange:

my only hope is that she wasn’t planning on doing much more anyway because the album is completely done and there has to be a plan for it..maybe she’s just dropping everything midnight Monday and leaving it at that and not really talking about it..everything she’s had to do promo wise (magazines especially) are probably already done 

"Don’t forget me"

Why is she not referring to her projects by name lately?? Chemtrails has been “my/the album” since at least LMLYLAW dropping, and has been called out by name maybe 5 times, and tonight she referred to BTIG as “the next book” :deadbanana:

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

I dont really know her but i guess she's such a person that is hard to like. Sometimes being quiet is a golden thing for a women like her to do.  :pls:

6gXFwty.png

girl really thought she would hop on lana hate train, get a 80k like hit tweet and promote herself. Oops

10 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

girl really thought she would hop on lana hate train, get a 80k like hit tweet and promote herself. Oops

Disgusting... Not a single person wanted her to die in the comments. All she wants is the drama to promote her ugly stuff. Ugh lets just leave her. She doesnt deserve any attention. Lana should delete the post.

Mmeow~

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

I kinda hate "artists" that act in such manner. She tries to promote herself through lying about Lana cropping the watermark. On top of that she continues her rant and acting entitled by saying "being tagged is not enough". Then she plays the victim. I get that she may be a struggling artist but the way she acts is very off putting. 

-Homeland of the Gods-

4 minutes ago, ultrarescent said:

I kinda hate "artists" that act in such manner. She tries to promote herself through lying about Lana cropping the watermark. On top of that she continues her rant and acting entitled by saying "being tagged is not enough". Then she plays the victim. I get that she may be a struggling artist but the way she acts is very off putting. 

Especially when she said no ill intentions in calling her out but proceeded to censor her name

2 minutes ago, originallifeline said:

so we may get another portion of photos in the next 3 hours, and this time Lana better tag\credit the new kingsophie atleast in her own instagram bio not to let today's mess happen again :tommy: 

she said she'll be gone for a while despite already having been gone 

imported-photo-54502.thumb.jpeg.4151bf73

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

U think she will triple post again today?

I would hope not. That would be tone deaf

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.