LDRO

Instagram Updates

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

“Compiling” it suggests she’s just structuring the order of the book and getting all her pages formatted for widespread book printing and distribution I guess? 

i hope she means she's doing final edits/putting the poems in order bc tbh i want this book ASAP...since i already know we're getting COCC soon i have no prob with her peacing out to work on this (though looooool, who else would do that but lana)

aOaIzH2.gif

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I guess that means Behind the Iron Gates could still be coming this year! Probably not in March but hopefully soon! 

“Compiling” it suggests she’s just structuring the order of the book and getting all her pages formatted for widespread book printing and distribution I guess? 

I agree!! She called Violets a compilation and if she’s compiling the next book now all the poems must be done and she’s trying to figure out how it all flows!

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, rightofjupiter said:

i hope she mean she's doing final edits/putting the poems in order bc tbh i want this book ASAP...since i already know we're getting COCC soon i have no prob with her peacing out to work on this (though looooool, who else would do that but lana)

I could definitely see us getting the book this coming summer, but maybe it will be sooner?

not entirely sure what this means for the covers album, though lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

3 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

i hope she mean she's doing final edits/putting the poems in order bc tbh i want this book ASAP...since i already know we're getting COCC soon i have no prob with her peacing out to work on this (though looooool, who else would do that but lana)

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I agree!! She called Violets a compilation and if she’s compiling the next book now all the poems must be done and she’s trying to figure out how it all flows!

Yes, same and exactly! Her latest post of the video with all of Violet’s  manuscript pages suggests that’s what she’s doing!

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I guess that means Behind the Iron Gates could still be coming this year! Probably not in March but hopefully soon! 

Hopefully she'll do an audiobook again. I love both the book and my cd. Also her revisiting Violet means it will hopefully continue, where Bare feet on linoleum left off. It would fit so well with the Interview video and going by what we have of COTCC as well... omg so excited:hype:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

I’m having major NFR flashbacks to when she was supposed to be releasing an album but she went all Violets mode and ended up delaying both projects :rip:

I love Violets but....why

why is she doing this 6 days before her single drops :wtfney:

she should have posted that three pictures from yesterday one day at a time and then this at least after the single drops 

she gives her art no time to breath :delicious:

"Don’t forget me"

"I'll be gone for a while" what's new? Isn't she always disappearing?

Hope this doesn't mean COCC's release hijacked because of yet ANOTHER poetry book... 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: