Cashew

Poppy

9 hours ago, softscars said:

In an interview she said it was "part 1." 

the way she constantly feeds us :oprah3:

also, I'm thinking of making a extensive poppy tracker, as the ones i've found are either incomplete or not up to date whatsoever lmao. Is anyone wanting  to collab + help provide dates/info regarding leaks?? the poppy wiki is not helpful regarding any of her unreleased since poppy said she doesn't want them on there

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

I like the album but I find it disappointing how poorly produced and mixed most of the songs are. A lot of the songs sound like demos. She described it as high fidelity but it sounds like the opposite to me. There are some interesting production choices that I think could have been taken further but in general the album sounds under developed. 

I’m new to her but I’ve found this record to be a little uninspired compared to what I’ve heard from her so far. I can’t for the life of me figure out what she had in mind with songs such as Church Outfit and Motorbike. They sound like ideas of songs in someone’s head rather than actual complete songs if that makes any sense? 

My favorites are What It Becomes, The Attic, Prove It and Linger.

No way she actually said in an interview that unreleased music leaks are comparable to… rape :toofloppy: crazy

Spoiler

She had no problem hanging out with and defending Marilyn Manson though so I guess that means it's okay to keep leaking :flutter:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Maybe she is saying that as a joke, because that's been said by artists like Madonna before. :toofloppy:

Let's rape Poppy! :lmaoney:

Let the raping continue!

Can we also rape Charlie XCX?

Maybe rape Sky Ferreira too

@111 get onto it!

Poppy just called me a serial rapist, here I am: chronically online f-word going from mp3 to mp3 violating women by hitting that upload button.

12 hours ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

OneoneONEEEEONEONEONEEE :crying:

The best song of the album.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

7 hours ago, Sis said:

Maybe she is saying that as a joke, because that's been said by artists like Madonna before. :toofloppy:

Let's rape Poppy! :lmaoney:

Let the raping continue!

Can we also rape Charlie XCX?

Maybe rape Sky Ferreira too

@111 get onto it!

Poppy just called me a serial rapist, here I am: chronically online f-word going from mp3 to mp3 violating women by hitting that upload button.

girl you shoulda kept this post in the drafts :toofunny: like what the fuck

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

11 hours ago, White Hot Forever said:

I like the album but I find it disappointing how poorly produced and mixed most of the songs are. A lot of the songs sound like demos. She described it as high fidelity but it sounds like the opposite to me. There are some interesting production choices that I think could have been taken further but in general the album sounds under developed. 

This. It’s undoubtedly because Ali Payami was at the helm of production choices. I can respect him pushing his usual sterile pop boundaries to do something vaguely more industrial leaning but he just doesn’t seem to have those tools in his toolbox. 

Good ideas across this thing, poor execution. It’s like if you asked Dua Lipa to make a Nine Inch Nails album lol

6 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

girl you shoulda kept this post in the drafts :toofunny: like what the fuck

I think what he's trying to say is that leaking/listening to unreleased music isn't comparable to rape at all. Like that's a bizarre statement for her to have made

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕