Sitar

Best LDR Musical Moment

SOMEONE hasn't fallen in love for the first time.

But Lucky Ones is about finally being able to fall in love again after having your heart stomped on for the umpteenth time.

"Feels LIKE falling in love for the first time" (emphasis mine)

Crazy as since I was three..

Crazy-ASS. Long before she had a <3 shaped ass, she was crazy-ass. And now you confess that you are too.

The first step to healing is admitting you have a problem... except that sometimes it's good to be crazy :love:

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

But Lucky Ones is about finally being able to fall in love again after having your heart stomped on for the umpteenth time.

Crazy-ASS. Long before she had a <3 shaped ass, she was crazy-ass. And now you confess that you are too.

The first step to healing is admitting you have a problem... except that sometimes it's good to be crazy :love:

You tell me that it was good to be crazy.

See, that song ~connects to me in so many ways. x]

And excuse me but I can't help it, I just can't, I know this has been posted,

but this particular B-LDR-MM is currently on loop (again):

Pushin up my 7sd8Q.gif in your face, in your face..

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Out of all the Lana songs, the Blue Jeans bridge is my most anticipated part, "We went out every night, and baby that's alright, I told you that no matter what you do I'd be by your side, Cos' I'm a ride or die, whether you fail or fly, well shit at least you tried. When you walked out the door, a piece of me died, told you I wanted more, that's not what I had in mind, just want it like before, we were dancing all night, then they took you away, stole you out of my life, you just need to remember." It get's me everytime.

this!

And the bridge on Summertime Sadness as well. When the song ends, I want to hear the bridge again!

The outro to Serial Killer when the menacing bass comes to the focus as the dreambox music fades away reminds me of a thunderstorm rumbling in the distance. I know some of you aren't here for SK, but that's ok.

The vocalise at the outro of Off to the Races has to be my #1 though! As if Lana hadn't already slayed my poor soul with the song, she had to finish off the remaining pieces. The way she so easily accesses her head voice and scats! !! !

giffix-1.gif

I really like this part in Never Let Me Go

I remember when I saw you for the first time,

You were laughing,

Sparking like a new dime,

I came over,

"Hello, can you be mine?"

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

Has it come to this now?

Five of Lana's in-love songs that are better than Lucky Ones off the top of my head:

- Never Let Me Go

- On Our Way

- Every Man Has His Wish

- Puppy Love

- Yayo

Try again bew :hottie:

30w0708.gif

Never Let Me Go?

It's okay, but kinda like "if I want to go to sleep" okay. Her voice is really monotonous, and she can pull that off pretty well, but not compared to Lucky Ones. It was an amazing end to the album. I mean, "Finally, you and me are the lucky ones this time," taking into consideration the subject matter of a vast majority of BTD that was a great ending to the album. In terms of music her voice is great and varied, and the instruments in the chorus and outro are just perfect. I don't think she meant it to be some ground breaking song in the world of music - it is simple, but it serves its purpose extremely well.

Can't know what it feels LIKE to fall in love for the first time if you never have done it.

sort of ~

in-love songs that are better than Lucky Ones off the top of my head:

- Never Let Me Go

- Puppy Love

Hah, no. Lucky Ones, in my opinion, is better than both of those. The other songs you listed hold their candles to it, but still - Lucky Ones is not bad at all, I don't get why you don't like it - I guess you don't like songs that make you feel happy. I know Lucky Ones makes me feel happy.

Oh man, I'm really weird about this.

• The G chord in the chorus of Video Games.
  • The final harmony Gm chord of Motel 6
  • The color tones in the second demo of Dark Paradise.
  • I love actually hearing her say "Lana Del Rey" in Every Man Gets HAS His Wish (I got you, SitarHero)
  • The crazy yodeling in the Heavy Hitter instrumental
  • The ENTIRE bridge of Ghetto Baby
  • I know it's not her, but Princess Superstar's rapping on Moije Joue slays.
  • "MO-TEL swimming pool, breakin' in, we can do, whatever you want, cause we're young and dumb"
  • the backing vocals in the final chorus of Boarding School.
  • basically the whole intro of Playing Dangerous
  • "A-M-E-R-I-C-A"
  • the little "Cut!" at the end of Hollywood's Dead
  • "I pray your life is sweet, you fucker"
  • I love the F#7 chord on the prechorus of Last Girl On Earth
  • The Live Or Die instrumental
  • I love how the beginning of Jump literally JUMPS between my headphones
  • Those distorted vocals on Velvet Crowbar
  • The "doo-wops" in the background of Prom Song (Gone Wrong)
  • I love that one verse of Oh Say Can You See where the E is added to the end of every chord
  • I love the intro of Gramma
  • thE STRINGS on For K Part 2
  • "God BLEEEEEESS you..."
  • Mermaid Motel live slays too
  • the little "wee-yoaahs" on the Smarty instrumental
  • ALL of Yayo
  • "my bad baby don't waaAAAAAAAAAAAnnttt, meeee.."
  • The Cutting Room performance of Yayo

I'll stop there. :P

X----into me, into you----X

Oh man, I'm really weird about this.

• The G chord in the chorus of Video Games.
  • The final harmony Gm chord of Motel 6
  • The color tones in the second demo of Dark Paradise.
  • I love actually hearing her say "Lana Del Rey" in Every Man Gets HAS His Wish (I got you, SitarHero)
  • The crazy yodeling in the Heavy Hitter instrumental
  • The ENTIRE bridge of Ghetto Baby
  • I know it's not her, but Princess Superstar's rapping on Moije Joue slays.
  • "MO-TEL swimming pool, breakin' in, we can do, whatever you want, cause we're young and dumb"
  • the backing vocals in the final chorus of Boarding School.
  • basically the whole intro of Playing Dangerous
  • "A-M-E-R-I-C-A"
  • the little "Cut!" at the end of Hollywood's Dead
  • "I pray your life is sweet, you fucker"
  • I love the F#7 chord on the prechorus of Last Girl On Earth
  • The Live Or Die instrumental
  • I love how the beginning of Jump literally JUMPS between my headphones
  • Those distorted vocals on Velvet Crowbar
  • The "doo-wops" in the background of Prom Song (Gone Wrong)
  • I love that one verse of Oh Say Can You See where the E is added to the end of every chord
  • I love the intro of Gramma
  • thE STRINGS on For K Part 2
  • "God BLEEEEEESS you..."
  • Mermaid Motel live slays too
  • the little "wee-yoaahs" on the Smarty instrumental
  • ALL of Yayo
  • "my bad baby don't waaAAAAAAAAAAAnnttt, meeee.."
  • The Cutting Room performance of Yayo

I'll stop there. :P

Keep going, you have great insight.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

30w0708.gif

Never Let Me Go?

It's okay, but kinda like "if I want to go to sleep" okay. Her voice is really monotonous, and she can pull that off pretty well, but not compared to Lucky Ones. It was an amazing end to the album. I mean, "Finally, you and me are the lucky ones this time," taking into consideration the subject matter of a vast majority of BTD that was a great ending to the album. In terms of music her voice is great and varied, and the instruments in the chorus and outro are just perfect. I don't think she meant it to be some ground breaking song in the world of music - it is simple, but it serves its purpose extremely well.

You don't like NLMG? Yikes, praying for you.

Lucky Ones is not bad at all, I don't get why you don't like it - I guess you don't like songs that make you feel happy. I know Lucky Ones makes me feel happy.

Actually the simple fact is it doesn't have a single fucking thing to do with me or my love life or my happiness so you all can go ahead and shut the fuck up about that now because I'm done hearing it! I just plain don't like its generic lyrics and music. I'll give props to her vocal performance because it's outstanding, but the rest of it does absolutely nothing for me.

Finally some agreement :flutter:

Actually the simple fact is it doesn't have a single fucking thing to do with me or my love life or my happiness so you all can go ahead and shut the fuck up about that now because I'm done hearing it!

Your sass is delicious.

delicious.jpg

14417469274.gif

You don't like NLMG? Yikes, praying for you.

Noo, I love NVLMG, but I don't think it's better than Lucky Ones. That's my opinion - I am still allowed to have that, right?

Actually the simple fact is it doesn't have a single fucking thing to do with me or my love life or my happiness so you all can go ahead and shut the fuck up about that now because I'm done hearing it!

I wasn't actually being serious about that by the way. You have stated time and time again why you don't like it, I understand, I am just giving you a hard time. Idgaf what music you like or what music you think I should like. It's all subjective, and nothing I say or you say is going to change either of our minds. It's all in good fun, but it stops when it's taken too far. Lawd, I think you are cool and whether or not you like a song I like doesn't play into my opinion of you at all; I just think you're fun to argue with because you're so sassy.

:hooker:

sort of ~

Noo, I love NVLMG, but I don't think it's better than Lucky Ones. That's my opinion - I am still allowed to have that, right?

i20qqh.gif

Not while I have mod powers.

:hooker:

I love how she sings Queen of Coney Island in Off to the Races, and every single chorus in this song it's just so FRESH2DEATH and DOPE.

Mermaid Motel and Raise Me Up last choruses.

You said I was in Million Dollar Man.

And everything about Trash Magic.

:flutter: