National Anthem

ALLIE X

I really thought that the video when it was originally talked about just flat out didn't exist. Crazy to see it now, 5 years after the song was released.

Allie has so much "lost media" for a small indie artist. Several music videos, albums, and the Allie Hughes Valentines Day Wedding Spectacular.

On 2/6/2022 at 9:55 PM, Kurt said:

Sooooo a few years back, I told you guys that I saw the music video for That's So Us on TV. For the record, Allie personally told me she was still planning to release the video; that obviously didn't happen, but that's why I didn't share the video when I said I would.

For context, I recorded the TV with my iPhone with the intention of getting a better recording later, but I didn't know my DVR had a setting to delete recordings after a certain amount of time, so I lost the original HD recording on my TV. This is the best quality I have so don't ask me for better lol.

Anyway, I think it's safe to say that the video won't be released officially, so enjoy!

Reveal hidden contents

Shout out to the members here who got weirdly angry (?) and claimed I was making it all up.. this one's for you :wub:

Feel free to thank me with mp3 exclusives in my DMs :popcorn:

genuinely shook. youre a historian now

X----into me, into you----X

11 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

could someone list all the scrapped/unreleased/less known videos?

I Will Love You More (released but like deleted)
Tongue Tied (submitted to a film festival i think)
Sanctuary (leaked by a random website)

Science (unleaked)
That's So Us (much music funded project, never officially released)

idk if theres any im missing but i feel like there is

There was also a music video for Prime. It was filmed in February 2014 and directed by Jungle George (which is how they met) 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

52 minutes ago, miamigardenclub said:

I Will Love You More (released but like deleted)
Tongue Tied (submitted to a film festival i think)
Sanctuary (leaked by a random website)

Science (unleaked)
That's So Us (much music funded project, never officially released)

idk if theres any im missing but i feel like there is

32 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

There was also a music video for Prime. It was filmed in February 2014 and directed by Jungle George (which is how they met) 

There's also a music video from 2013 for a song we don't know.

It was on director's Reynard Li demo reel back then but it's gone now.

3 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

now leak original casanova video?

Do we know anything about this? I don't remember there being another video for it mentioned

自由になる自由がある

2 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

It’s such a tragedy that Collxtion I wasn’t bigger then it was.  It’s as good as any pop record like The Fame, teenage dream. 

Her best project, I really hope she goes back to that sound for another project.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

40 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Her best project, I really hope she goes back to that sound for another project.

Yes I hope but think that’s unlikely, she has good songs on her other albums but it’s like they are not as cohesive or as interesting. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

imo her least cohesive (and my least fav) is collxtion II, i don't really go back to it that much, i mean the songs are good but there's just something off with it...

with cape god she really outdone herself, it's so authentic it actually feels like she was born to make this album.

and as i think collxtion I could've easily been a full long album, super sunset works as an 8 (or actually 6) track ep for me (and it's my personal fav, it just goes so well :defeated:)

17 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

i think super sunset is her messiest.

clx2 is just so encapsulated by everything it includes, the artwork alone sends you a message in regards to what you’re getting into

totally agree. i just ignore that paper love exists

42 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

i think super sunset is her messiest.

gonna be completely honest super sunset to me is just girl of the year with science as a b-side :true:

the other tracks are ok but those are just on another level

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

gonna be completely honest super sunset to me is just girl of the year with science as a b-side :true:

the other tracks are ok but those are just on another level

i only go to her for the magnum opus that is FOCUS :true: thats a career highlight

ok but super sunset is so messy :awkney2:

little things, girl of the year, science and focus are all career highlights but the concept was just all over the place and what the fuck was a kevin macleod royalty free 2009 128 kbps mp3 doing there

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif