Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Lana - give me SIRENS 2.0 mixed with some AKA album vibezzzz. 

Why sirens? no hate intended but I feel like those songs are kinda dull & incoherent. plus none of the melodies are catchy/memorable (try tonight & bad disease excluded cuz those are ok)

tumblr_lj6u4h4gsC1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Why sirens? no hate intended but I feel like those songs are kinda dull & incoherent. plus none of the melodies are catchy/memorable (try tonight & bad disease excluded cuz those are ok)

I think given the team she has now, and where she's at in her life - bringing new life to the sound/vibes from SIRENS would be a nice way for her to show growth. I'm also really keen on that album just because it reminds me so much of JEWEL from the 90s, so i'm bias.  :teehee:

random, but has anybody noticed?

She tweets and posts on Insta about the debate with the strict Englishteacher voice "are u watching?", changes her Insta into "subversive", posts her cover of a Dylan song. Is Lana gettin political?

I don't really know if it really connects, but she also used to wear peace signs during her tour.

giphy.gif

I hope that she truly did some songs with Justin Parker  :defeated:

She did:

11244957_1514896195489276_971475847_n.jp

We don't know if it'll be on her new album or not but..

giphy.gif

The radio dude said shakira would release a single on oct 28 and shakira just anounced a single omg

She didn't say the date tho

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

What ever happened to the rumor that she was rubbin elbows w mark ronson? did anything ever get produced? i have a love-hate relationship w him and his productions but it would be a welcome departure from Emile Heinous and Dick Nowels

tumblr_lj6u4h4gsC1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

If she is getting more political i really hope it will be evident in the albums lyrical content. I don't mean political in the same way as the last PJ Harvey album which was cringeworthy and extremely over the top imo, but more in an early Joni Mitchell kind of way.... I'm thinking songs like My Old Man, California, For The Roses and The Boho Dance. Songs that are extremely personal, but still has a clear political side to them as well. 

I AM MY ONLY GOD

What ever happened to the rumor that she was rubbin elbows w mark ronson? did anything ever get produced? i have a love-hate relationship w him and his productions but it would be a welcome departure from Emile Heinous and Dick Nowels

they were gonna do Terrence Loves You together but then it didnt happen. There's probs. Mark Ronson demo of it hopefully

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

they were gonna do Terrence Loves You together but then it didnt happen. There's probs. Mark Ronson demo of it hopefully

I wonder what stopped them

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Watch LDR5 be a holiday album...  :troll:

Diet Mountain Dew, happy birthday Jesus

My Pepsi Cola pussy is the sweetest

Do you think I'll burn in hell for this tune?

Do you think I'll burn in hell?

I'd still buy it LOL.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif