Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

UV inspired by barrie, HM inspired by Fran, Subversive inspired by jonathan???? I made the connections ur welcome. Btw, i feel like more rock Lana will come thru with jonathan :angie:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

UV inspired by barrie, HM inspired by Fran, Subversive inspired by jonathan???? I made the connections ur welcome. Btw, i feel like more rock Lana will come thru with jonathan :angie:

why is everyone calling it Subversive its annoying

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Updated the OP with the new info  :)

btw... how do I change the title of the thread?

You should probably just keep it as the pre-release thread cuz otherwise its confusing/hard to link

While updating the OP instead obv

I wouldn't at all mind if the album was in the same vein as Honeymoon if it has the power the other albums have and that I personally think somehow lack in HM. I would be so interested in some kind of Cruel Youth like production, in terms of mixing hip hop beats like she used to but in a more, idk melancholic, slower music if that's what she wants to do. I like the idea of it being called Subversive too but it's probably because it reminds me of the word ultraviolence and I'm a fat UV hoe forever. I also don't want any collab and fuck me up w this new video I would DIE if it was shot in her own house holy shit

ZKcaooE.png

Remember when in the Billboard she talked about this idea for a video she had though? Have we talked about this? Like a woman alone etc I know HBTB was kinda about this but I'd really love to see it, drowning in the pool in her house, it would really be beautiful. 

ZKcaooE.png

Not you changing the title of the thread. :rip:

Change it back to Pre-Release thread.

Cause this title is a rumor and we're not in the rumor section + there's already another thread discussing it.

giphy.gif

Remember when in the Billboard she talked about this idea for a video she had though? Have we talked about this? Like a woman alone etc I know HBTB was kinda about this but I'd really love to see it, drowning in the pool in her house, it would really be beautiful. 

She did but I think she meant more like a short homemade film, but it may still happen anyway

It's gonna be a good day when the new album's tracklist comes out and I never have to read the word "Subversive" again, because no one will put it to rest. Doesn't sound legit at all.

2prvb07.jpg

cackling but if this wasnt me when people were saying her album would be called honeymoon....lovely how that turned out :toofunny:

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

I am so ready for whatever she puts out whenever she puts it out tbh. Like, bring on... whatever, Lana... or don't haha. I'm so hungry right now for new music and new visuals from her that it almost doesn't matter if I end up starving at this point.  :defeated: