Jack

Melanie Martinez

someone send me the photos 🫣

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

2 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

my favorite unreleased cry baby song is probably arts & crafts

I know this is like 7 years too late, but Melanie really should've went to the Carly Rae Jepsen school of releasing your outtakes. Imagine Cry Baby's Extra Clutter: Side B on Gingerbread Cookie Vinyl. (dont even ask what that would look like on a pressing) 13 unreleased tracks

1 hour ago, Comic said:

tasteless

its literally her best unreleased to exist 

night mime as well 

Night Mime is a classic, that's very true. Melanie should work with Robopop again

If we're talking about leaked CB stuff: Schizo, NM, 99CS, Ring Pop, Zzzz, Sticks and Stones, Psycho Lovers, YLI, WDBCF, Coloring Book, etc all washed Cooties with ease :bop: and I'm not afraid to say it 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Only the opening line of Faerie Soirée is present in the reworked song according to leakers.

"Blue stars running down my forehead, cold wings flutter and they're moving, mushrooms everywhere I'm turning, laced with love intensive grooving"

4 minutes ago, your bestie said:

Only the opening line of Faerie Soirée is present in the reworked song according to leakers.

"Blue stars running down my forehead, cold wings flutter and they're moving, mushrooms everywhere I'm turning, laced with love intensive grooving"

Now i wonder what happened to: "Hands are tied and Miranda Rights don't mean nothing"

9 minutes ago, your bestie said:

so we are not being led astray to the faerie soiree? maybe i need to reconsider my excitement over fs in portals then…

Spoiler

on another note, i’ve just listened to void again after some time and i think it actually might appear on portals given the concept of rebirth (all her skeletons calling her name 👀👀👀) also she seems to be trapped in the 2nd verse so maybe she got TRAPPED between life and death? im being delusional lmao

So she is releasing Faeire Soiree… if thats the case there is hope for Garden, TV and DB… if not that would be an interesting choice… 

Also, once she releases all the snippets whats the plan? She hasnt anounced the album yet so im guessing maybe a single? 

Shes lucky she has a really loyal fanbase that puts out with her BS cause this is getting the wrong promotion 

wait.. the developing snippet sounds like one of the leaks (art least in the vocal delivery) i cant place which one tho

edit - also, note that each new snippet gets closer to an egg hatching. methinks that something is coming on friday :excited:

63-E85794-00-DA-47-A5-8161-AAA22-AD2-D2-

The way I commented a minute after she posted just because I so happened to open Instagram at that time :wink:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 hour ago, taco truck said:

Honestly haven't listened to Melanie since like 2017 so what's the consensus on lanaboards for her best song(s) 

Cake

Tunnel Vision

Training Wheels

Maze

Needle & Thread

Haunted

Fire Drill

Show & Tell

Cooties

History

not ranked just her top 10 tbh