Jack

Melanie Martinez

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

When she squeezed the oranges on the K-12 tour :xgiggle:

LMAO i forgot :thumb: 

i still cant stop thinking abt if she preforms in the prosthetics LMAO like theres no way but i just have to see it :thumb: not rooting for her downfall but itd be so funny

3 minutes ago, baked said:

LMAO i forgot :thumb: 

i still cant stop thinking abt if she preforms in the prosthetics LMAO like theres no way but i just have to see it :thumb: not rooting for her downfall but itd be so funny

I honestly miss seeing her face this era. Like I like the creature (kinda) but I’d like to actually see Mel. :makeup: 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

1 minute ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

I honestly miss seeing her face this era. Like I like the creature (kinda) but I’d like to actually see Mel. :makeup: 

anything is better than the shaved eyebrows and mullet combo

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

1 hour ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

No song will ever be worse than Orange Juice :oprah3:

Wheels on the Bus is right there. At least Orange Juice has a decent beat, if it had a completely different lyrical content I'd bop to that shit. While WOTB :eek3:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

Wheels on the Bus is right there. At least Orange Juice has a decent beat, if it had a completely different lyrical content I'd bop to that shit. While WOTB :eek3:

I lowkey like WOTB :awkney: I’m not proud of it.

topsters2-2-1.png

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

i forgot that existed. why did you remind me :awkney:

i literally never listen to k-12 i need to refresh my memory 

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

I lowkey like WOB :awkney: I’m not proud of it.

I'm glad you're not proud of liking it :eartha: 

Just now, baked said:

i forgot that existed. why did you remind me :awkney:

sjjkjsk okay tbf I just needed to focus my hate on something different than track 6's snippet :thumb2: and it worked, WOTB is deserving of all the hate it could get :xgiggle: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

iirc the songs were registered under the album title "PEACH" and when the preorder came out "PEACH" was found in the source code so it's safe to assume they're real. the lengths could be fucked up tho

@hotshot2am what were the lengths for track 6 and track 2? i remember you saying track 6 was the only one under 4 minutes

They are definitely registered by her team, I never used any site where fans can add their own data. I just went through all of them again, apparently I made a mistake with track 9, that one seems also shorter than 4 minutes.

Spoiler

Track 1: 5:06

Track 2: 4:39

Track 3: 4:13

Track 5: 4:26

Track 6: 3:04

Track 9: 3:20

Can't wait to later compare it with the real tracklist to see how accurate it was :bebe:

5 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

They are definitely registered by her team, I never used any site where fans can add their own data. I just went through all of them again, apparently I made a mistake with track 9, that one seems also shorter than 4 minutes.

Hide contents

Can't wait to later compare it with the real tracklist to see how accurate it was :bebe:

pls i HOPE it is accurate :oprah4:

a five minute song would SLAY :oprah4:

6 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Hide contents

Thanks legend :kiss:

Now that we are getting some shorter tracks these are seeming pretty plausible. 

I’m choosing to believe Track 3 is TV and the outro is actually longer than the demo. :oopna2:

topsters2-2-1.png

2 hours ago, baked said:

the way she wrote a million men at like 16 and yet it came off in a better way than orange juice when she wrote in her 20s LOL, also thank you i try :oop2:

true

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

12 hours ago, baked said:

whats everyones favorite unreleased of mel? it can be any project, mine is either haunted that had me so fucked up when it first leaked or honestly im really liking tunnel vision lets hope a not too reworked version is on the album :dance:

WDBCF

Mistakes

99cent Store

Ring Pop Demo 1

Death

Jinx

It's going to be interesting hearing her play Spider Web live... Those overproduced beats rarely sound good on venue sound systems, and knowing how she struggles performing Play Date, how is she going to keep up with this one without the autotune to back her up? Idk. Anyway, drop the tracklist already please

15 hours ago, baked said:

whats everyones favorite unreleased of mel? it can be any project, mine is either haunted that had me so fucked up when it first leaked or honestly im really liking tunnel vision lets hope a not too reworked version is on the album :dance:

Zzzz, rotten milk, coloring book, dear porcupines, history, trophy, maze, barely juice, walkie talkie (fuck all of you it's adorable) corpse, emerald, mother of pearl

49 minutes ago, ButterflyBones said:

It's going to be interesting hearing her play Spider Web live... Those overproduced beats rarely sound good on venue sound systems, and knowing how she struggles performing Play Date, how is she going to keep up with this one without the autotune to back her up? Idk. Anyway, drop the tracklist already please

I just know she’s gonna struggle singing VOID livr, shes aldeady stretching her voice in the studio version, now imagine it live :bebe:

9 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

then where are the other titles? The Void one is very obvious though 

it's the copyright and its showing VOID in the description for this one. Only odd thing that it says the album is VOID and not PORTALS? So maybe it's a single idfk

edit: same thing for spider song thing

Edited by 132
my theory about the songs being singles is wrong because that spider song is 100 percent not gonna perform well outside of tiktok

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?