Jack

Melanie Martinez

i don't really know what to think about this whole situation, i know that sometimes acts and words can be twisted against you when you're famous and there is a propabillity of Timothy twisting the truth, lets remember that.

But if all of this is true i feel very disgusted and disappointed in Melanie

"I said no"
 "It doesn't matter that I didn't resist during the action. "

I'm not defending anyone here but this particular thing is a big stretch to me. If you were close friends as you state you could've easily jumped out of bed. I know things are complicated when something like this happens, also you were under the influence, but damn, how can you not respond if someone literally puts a sex toy in you, which means it wasn't rushed, you were fully there, fully undressed and shit. If you don't like it just get the fuck out of bed. If Melanie was also influenced by substances she wouldn't even mind that much I guess.

I'm just thinking out loud, I'm not claiming she's lying. The truth is always a middle ground.

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

"I said no"

"It doesn't matter that I didn't resist during the action. "

I'm not defending anyone here but this particular thing is a big stretch to me. If you were close friends as you state you could've easily jumped out of bed. I know things are complicated when something like this happens, also you were under the influence, but damn, how can you not respond if someone literally puts a sex toy in you, which means it wasn't rushed, you were fully there, fully undressed and shit. If you don't like it just get the fuck out of bed. If Melanie was also influenced by substances she wouldn't even mind that much I guess.

I'm just thinking out loud, I'm not claiming she's lying. The truth is always a middle ground.

:/ Unfortunately it's not that simple. When you're being assaulted you can go into a state of shock and be unresponsive, and she stated that she just wanted it all to be over so she didn't try to fight Melanie off. Yes there's more she could have done to prevent Melanie from taking things a step further but when someone is being attacked there isn't a "correct" response.

Sexual assault is a more nuanced topic than it appears. It's not always "I said no, fought the attacker off, tried to get away." Especially when it's between friends like this was.

:/ Unfortunately it's not that simple. When you're being assaulted you can go into a state of shock and be unresponsive, and she stated that she just wanted it all to be over so she didn't try to fight Melanie off. Yes there's more she could have done to prevent Melanie from taking things a step further but when someone is being attacked there isn't a "correct" response.

Sexual assault is a more nuanced topic than it appears. It's not always "I said no, fought the attacker off, tried to get away." Especially when it's between friends like this was.

Shit like this is always so messy and complicated I can't put my finger on it so I find myself wondering about this literally all day long

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

And maybe she didn't fight back because she was afraid Melanie could pin her down or something, and that would make the situation even scarier so by letting it happen, she made the situation feel less traumatic, that's how i'd think if i were in that situation anyway

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She just could give to Melanie a hit, resist her, etc and had to do something about it since the events

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Tbh if someone shoved a sex toy up my pu$$y without my consent, I'd be pretty paralysed with fear to even say anything.

We are talking about two girls. Melanie probably didn't have a weapon on that moment to threaten her

She just could give to Melanie a hit, resist her, etc and had to do something about it since the events

Hmm, that's true, but she might've been afraid to do so. I mean who wouldn't be? I mean, I was raped & I've had friends tell me to go to court but I don't want to. I don't want to have to see him again. + I was in denial for like 2 months. Maybe, she's had a similar case.

Wait, did Melanie ever say she was bisexual guys? If she never did, didn't Timothy out her ?

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Hmm, that's true, but she might've been afraid to do so. I mean who wouldn't be? I mean, I was raped & I've had friends tell me to go to court but I don't want to. I don't want to have to see him again. + I was in denial for like 2 months. Maybe, she's had a similar case.

Wait, did Melanie ever say she was bisexual guys? If she never did, didn't Timothy out her ?

Yeah, bc maybe for Timothy it's hard to talk about it, I understand that. But anyways, she could.