Jack

Melanie Martinez

How do you guys think she'll fit the old songs into this new tour?

1. Cry Baby
  2. Dollhouse
  3. Wheels On The Bus
  4. Class Fight
  5. Alphabet Boy
  6. Soap
  7. Show & Tell
  8. Carousel
  9. Detention
  10. Mrs. Potato Head
  11. Strawberry Shortcake
  12. Sippy Cup
  13. Orange Juice
  14. Lunchbox Friends
  15. Pity Party
  16. Nurse's Office
  17. Drama Club
  18. High School Sweethearts
  19. Training Wheels
  20. Recess

Who's dressing up for the movie tonight?  :grinds:

I get to see it in 2.5 hours fuckkk

The excitement just hits me the closer it gets. This is the most significant music event I've been to since seeing Evanescence Synthesis in Feb last year. And no Lana's LA to the Moon tour didn't compare to that  :hdu:

FYI, y'all have no choice but to marathon Cry Baby before you go any further

is it going to shock us in any way?

i was a little shocked by how much i liked the choreography, i was worried that some of it would be a little weird but i found myself captivated by it. in regards to fire drill, sonically it sounds cohesive with the rest of the album, i can’t really remember the lyrics so i can’t really comment on that but i really enjoyed the song

Omg it's so cute. And my friend loved it too. There was a cute pop up outside the cinema with pink balloons where you could buy fairy floss and get a photo with a cutout of the bus in front of a pastel flower wall.

I think Show and Tell, Highschool Sweethearts and even Orange Juice have the best single potential as their videos don't require context. . Especially show and tell. Have to say I enjoyed that one the most.

I think I'll definitely prefer listening to the songs on their own but I'll definitely be rewatching the movie again.

The ending was a little dissatisfying but I guess I kinda prefer it to the "everyone ends up happy and making up in the end"

My least favorite was Recess though, and I think that made me less connected to the ending.

I'm also gonna add- I kept thinking "I would have loved this so much as a kid" even though obviously I do now, but I get it. She's aiming to make an impact on her fanbase which are probably mostly still in highschool, so I congratulate her for that.

It will do its job, plus has given us another amazing album full of visuals

Fire Drill  :defeated:

I love this album.

Favourite is definitely Lunchbox Friends

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡