Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

I think this is a very solid album on first listen. The varied production is my favorite thing about it, but the amount of beat switches kind of got old at some point. The Greatest and Birds of a Feather were the two stand outs for me. This album could grow on me though. 7/10 right now. 

I haven't been a short album girlie before this year but Eternal Sunshine and Hit Me Hard And Soft have changed that. A cohesive record with a story to tell and very few if any skips is just hitting for me right now

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

36 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

These songs feel so expertly produced and composed :defeated:

I’ve never been a huge fan of her besides liking some songs here and there but this is just so good. 

this is why it baffles me when ppl say she should stop working with finneas like... why would she when she's obviously comfortable with him and he continues to produce such amazing stuff

FzytWEW.png

2 hours ago, Trrrrrr said:
  Hide contents

I don't want to say the truth but this is better than any of Lana's albums.:lange:

Say what? Sacrilege... 

First of all, it's half the length of an average Lana record.

Secondly, Billie - as cool as her lyrics are - could only dream of Lana's turn of phrase. 

Thirdly, go have a listen to NFR to remember what genius you're talkin' 'bout

I’m in the middle of listening, but so far Im a fan. this sounds like a more mature version of ocean eyes thats been inspired by lana without sounding like she’s copying lana 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

Ooooo I did not like this album... all skips except Blue

All of them sounded like Madison Beer rejects

L'amour in particular has an instrumental that's almost identical to Showed Me by Madison :derpna: I doubt it was intentional but .... girl

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

3 minutes ago, Shades said:

it's so great but also i don't think i will ever listen to it again

this sums it up for me tbh. i played it 3 times and it feels like a chore to have to go listen to it again...

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Chihiro is a great song. The rest… ??? maybe it’s a grower album. For such a short album, it feels much longer to get through. 

also wasn’t billie being shady to taylor first with the whole vinyl situation? 

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

There’s a few songs that are beautiful and the other's are okay. I get what she was trying to do with the transitions, it works for most of the album imo. Like others said, I’m usually not a big fan of 2 in 1 songs. I think it’s okay if there’s 1 or 2, but I wish she didn’t do so many like that. Other than that, I thought the production was lovely & I hope she does a double album!

my fav was the greatest but I also loved birds of a feather, wildflower & blue<3 My least fav was prob lunch just bc the lyrics were a little cringey idk maybe it’s just not for me :deadbanana:

edit: actually I like the album the more I listen to it. chihiro and bittersuite are great too, my main criticism is I wish some of the songs were split into 2 but I think I'd give the album a 7.5 or 8/10 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

1 hour ago, Mer said:

I agree, I dislike the second half of most of the "two tracks in one" nonsense. And it ruins the replay value of the song/half I actually liked :rip:

upon second listen, i do feel like splicing up these songs into woulda worked better. Not to mention we would have gotten 13 tracks instead of 10.

That being said, it's still my favorite album of hers. The deep voice on Blue is to die for. 8/10.

Cowboy Carter still wins AOTY for me, but this is a close second. Until Lasso comes and ends it all. 😏 

I’m on L’amour De Ma Vie and so far they all sound same-ish and I’m a little bored. I thought her first two albums were a little more interesting (not counting don’t smile at me). Maybe I need more time with it. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”