BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

1 hour ago, Embach said:

Is the album good? How would you rank her albums?

01. HIT ME HARD AND SOFT

02. Happier Than Ever

03. don't smile at me

04. WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP...

By no means are any of her albums bad! Like the EP and debut are still both incredible projects but she's grown so much as a person and an artist with everything post-Happier Than Ever!

I was a hardcore Billie stan when both Dont Smile at Me and When We All Fall Asleep dropped (both cultural resets; IDGAF) but I completely lost interest in her before Happier Than Ever came out and I don't know why 😭

Anyone else gagged at her reworking True Blue? I might listen to the new album later. Also, I'm seeing this drama all over my Twitter timeline and I have to say I fully support her against Taylor… 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

i was excited about this and quite liked it. production is very good and side A is the best, but as other people pointed out here the shift mid-song was too much i didnt really gagged when it happened :adele: and it was kinda frustating when the first seconds/half of the track were good and then goes into a different and boring direction.

18 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

I was a hardcore Billie stan when both Dont Smile at Me and When We All Fall Asleep dropped (both cultural resets; IDGAF) but I completely lost interest in her before Happier Than Ever came out and I don't know why 😭

Anyone else gagged at her reworking True Blue? I might listen to the new album later. Also, I'm seeing this drama all over my Twitter timeline and I have to say I fully support her against Taylor… 

i can't totally say that i am gagged with the reworked version of true blue since its just some "pop" version of the True Blue chorus with Born Blue, but the album is totally worth a listen 

1 hour ago, Andre Lamoglia said:

i can't totally say that i am gagged with the reworked version of true blue since its just some "pop" version of the True Blue chorus with Born Blue, 

Ah I didn't hear it yet honestly, I just saw people saying she reworked it!

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

I was surprised that the album was quite poppy with a lot of production, I thought it would be more languis and dreamy (probably because of the underwater vibes from the album cover). My favorite one was Blue! The part at 1:25 in L'Amour (where she says "bum bum bum") reminded me melodically slightly of West Coast's (or And I Love Her's) guitar riff before the transition hahah

url%5D

this album is kind of a bop and the legendary lesbian anthem we didn't know we needed is lunch :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

chihiro is soooo good wow. it's like beach house or something to me, finneas on this production went W I L D

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

What amazes me is that she’s only 22 years old … I wonder where she’ll be in 10 years :crai: I’ve been listening to this album non stop. AOTY for me 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

13 minutes ago, American Whore said:

chihiro is soooo good wow. it's like beach house or something to me, finneas on this production went W I L D

listening to this again and MAN this production scratches an itch in my brain like nothing else right now fuuuuuuuuuck

and the vocals on this album are a goddamn serve. billie knows who the fuck she is with vocals all over this fucking album. man, what a third record. she's getting into some goooood territory. i just wish this album was longer. 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, American Whore said:

billie knows who the fuck she is with vocals all over this fucking album. man, what a third record. she's getting into some goooood territory. i just wish this album was longer. 

Ilomilo theory still going strong we can only hope for now 

6 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

Ilomilo theory still going strong we can only hope for now 

what's ilomilo theory

giphy.gif