BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

Is it just me who didn't hear much of the Born to Die influence? Maybe towards the end of Blue with the strings but that's mostly it :oprah3:

6 minutes ago, Billie said:

Is it just me who didn't hear much of the Born to Die influence? Maybe towards the end of Blue with the strings but that's mostly it :oprah3:

I think the influence was more in the creation of a unique and cohesive sonic world with a pervasive mood rather than outright elements from BTD 

6 hours ago, barttttender said:

all of you dissing her vocals and saying she has a horrible voice 🤦🏻‍♂️ you lose all credibility when you bring that up. Her vocals are factually strong. Any vocal coach will tell you that. You can like her voice or dislike it but the girl can sure as hell sing. So, maybe reframe these statements if you guys want to be taken seriously

Eww well I think everyone has the right to their opinion.

I find Billie Eillish really bad on every level and that's my choice. Her voice is painful to listen to.

I did say that I respected those who appreciated it, that’s life. We can't all agree and I don't think anyone can give me lessons on this subject, just as I don't have any to give you.

Everyone thinks what they want, period.

9 minutes ago, sunday afternoon said:

I find Billie Eillish really bad on every level and that's my choice. Her voice is painful to listen to.

I did say that I respected those who appreciated it, that’s life. We can't all agree and I don't think anyone can give me lessons on this subject, just as I don't have any to give you.

Ok got it. If i said mariah carey can't sing, that's my opinion and is valid as such 👍🏻 doesn't matter if she can hit a high C or whatever. Let's just ignore the facts of life and concept of reality, to honor everyone's opinion regardless of whatever that opinion is point-blank nonsense

23 minutes ago, sunday afternoon said:

Preach.

30 minutes ago, sunday afternoon said:

Her voice is painful to listen to.

Her voice, technically, is good. But something about the way she enunciates always makes me feel like she's holding back a burp. 

This is probably the only album released this year that I liked more on first listen than on further listening. It did the opposite of "click" :air:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

watch the second album just be the album but in reverse tracklist order like kendrick's damn

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, Mer said:

Her voice, technically, is good. But something about the way she enunciates always makes me feel like she's holding back a burp. 

This is probably the only album released this year that I liked more on first listen than on further listening. It did the opposite of "click" :air:

It’s not technically good? Her voice is very stylistic- she overuses a thin, breathy voice which is very soft sounding even though some may hate it. 

her belts are weak, she lacks the ability to bring power or add complex runs etc- she just has an average voice considering the level she’s at.

It’s growing on me … :whatever2: I particularly like the run of Birds of a Feather -> L’amour Da Ma Vie though I’m still not sold on the beat switch in L’amour Da Vie. I do not like Lunch, it’s too “Bad Guy” - ish and it’s the exact type of Billie song that irritates me lol. Blue is also a standout to me.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I am scared of people who say they dont like this album. I literally disliked Billie before, never was a fan of her, but this album is INCREDIBLE! Tasteless people can't relate, off to relisten to this masterpiece for 50th time :hottie:

Chihiro, The Diner, Bittersuite, and Blue are really great, the rest isn’t bad, but I don’t find myself wanting to go back like the aforementioned four.

All Born Screaming remains undefeated (until Lasso) :bop:

12 hours ago, Billie said:

Aside from a few song titles, I don't see any connection to Lana at all.

ETA: I mean musically. Lana is a big force in Billie's life, obviously, but I just can't see any direct influence at all.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png