BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

As much as I love bittersuite and it being one of my favourites it should’ve been an interlude. I swear half these songs should be cut and then all just be interludes. I HATE how hard it is to listen to them not in order. Like why am I getting an ovulation beat at the end of SKINNY???

On 5/31/2024 at 3:39 PM, 320kbps said:

the instrumentals leaked and the production on this album is just so gorgeous. the instrumental for BLUE especially i'm obsessed with

Oh god, please tell me where can i get those instrumentals ? 

Blue is such a beautiful song for some reason it reminds me of that 2018-2020 indie bedroom pop era that I'm lowkey nostalgic for :wub:

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

One of my most listened albums so far for 2024 

I don’t t usually listen to Billie’s music but this albums feels so dreamy and it is coherent from start to finish for me

𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐰𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞

★★ 

I know I’m late, but I just listened to HMHAS for the first time :aubrey: lol I’m not really a Billie stan. I know the girl is talented, but I don’t rlly gravitate to her music much. BUT I’ve been seeing tracks from this album everywhere and I finally decided to listen to it at 3am this morning because I can’t sleep.

The only song I’d listened to all the way through beforehand was CHIHIRO, which I already loved. I watched Spirited Away because of it and I feel like it encapsulates the vibe of the movie so well. Probably just because I now associate them with each other since I experienced them both within 24 hours but idk I love it so much.

Now as far as the rest of the album goes, I liked it a lot more than I expected myself to. It was incredibly cohesive, almost on verge of being TOO cohesive. I feel like if the tracks were any more similar they would’ve started to melt together for me. They will probably become more differentiated for me though as I listen more and familiarize myself with each individual song.

LUNCH is a little too horny for me personalyy :bebe:sorry…but it’s still a bop. But really, there wasn’t a bad track on the whole album. I’m really hoping that as I listen to the album more it will have lasting power for me. Like I said, I’m not really a Billie girly, but this whole album seems a lot more mature than her past work. 

My Current Ranking (First Listen):

1. CHIHIRO

2. WILDFLOWER

3. THE GREATEST

4. SKINNY

5. L’AMOUR DE MA VIE

6. BITTERSUITE

7. BLUE

8. BIRDS OF A FEATHER

9. THE DINER

10. LUNCH

sorry if this was a mess I’m sleepy oops :sleep:

The last unicorn GIF on GIFER - by Thothis

Adine Kirnberg Regular

11 hours ago, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

I know I’m late, but I just listened to HMHAS for the first time :aubrey: 

okayy, 2nd listen update guys :nails:

1. I already know WILDFLOWER is about to be my most streamed track of 2024 :trisha: I love her so much

2. That section in BITTERSUITE that begins with “I don’t need to breath when you look at me all I see is green……” is actually such a vibe I’m so obsessed :dancedy: <— literally me 15min ago listening to that part

Overall, I’m really loving this album. I loved a lot of moments in Happier Than Ever (and this was actually my most streamed album for a long time), but many parts appeal more to a younger version of myself. HMHAS is a more mature Billie and now I’m really excited where she is going to go with her sound in the future <3

The last unicorn GIF on GIFER - by Thothis

Adine Kirnberg Regular

why is she 18 dressing like john lennon in the most unflattering shirt

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1. THE GREATEST - 10/10

2. SKINNY - 10/10

3. THE DINER - 10/10
4. WILDFLOWER - 9/10

5. LUNCH - 9/10

6. L’AMOUR DE MA VIE - 8/10

7. BITTERSUITE - 8/10

8. BLUE - 8/10

9. BIRDS OF A FEATHER - 7/10

10. CHIHIRO - 7/10

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif