BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

There's not actually any songs that i really love on this album, i like the songs but they're just so "mehhhh" to me, nothing i'd really remember. I dont even care enough to do an album ranking. It's so weird cus i was really looking forward to this album as well, i dont know what happened. I think i just realised how childish and unauthentic she is, and i dont mean it in a bad way cus i still like her as a person and an artist, i guess i've just moved past her. Sorry Billie.

I blame Grimes, Twigs and Sevdaliza for making me even more pretentious

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

There's not actually any songs that i really love on this album, i like the songs but they're just so "mehhhh" to me, nothing i'd really remember. I dont even care enough to do an album ranking. It's so weird cus i was really looking forward to this album as well, i dont know what happened. I think i just realised how childish and unauthentic she is, and i dont mean it in a bad way cus i still like her as a person and an artist, i guess i've just moved past her. Sorry Billie.

I blame Grimes, Twigs and Sevdaliza for making me even more pretentious

yes cause grimes is so authentic  :toofunny: , this album is big tbh and billie will have a big impact on pop! i can already see labels pushing their artists to be similar to her, it's foolish to deny that, and to deny that this album is gonna shift the tides of pop! i'm so excited!!!

yes cause grimes is so authentic  :toofunny: , this album is big tbh and billie will have a big impact on pop! i can already see labels pushing their artists to be similar to her, it's foolish to deny that, and to deny that this album is gonna shift the tides of pop! i'm so excited!!!

lmao honey its not shifting anything, and how is grimes unauthentic? clearly u haven't heard geidi primes, halfaxa, visions, darkbloom or art angels (basically all her albums)... her music is totally unique, and no she isn;t a bjork rip off

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

the glow in the dark casette comes in a neon green case which caught me off guard- thought they just didn't ship it with a case or something  :toofunny: has anyone tested to see how well they glow in the dark?  i'm literally about to pull out my blacklight and find out cuz i'm so intrigued as to how it looks

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

lmao honey its not shifting anything, and how is grimes unauthentic? clearly u haven't heard geidi primes, halfaxa, visions, darkbloom or art angels (basically all her albums)... her music is totally unique, and no she isn;t a bjork rip off

oh i thought you meant billie as a person not and artist lmao, if that's the case grimes is authentic, BUT so is billie! she's literally been so upfront about her brother producing and co-writing but it's literally just them two and no one else, idk how that's inauthentic  :facepalm:

I have a love-hate relationship with her music, cause this whole Le depression emo damaged soul thing has gotten old fast. I’m not trying to invalidate her feelings, but there is definitely a part of it that is manufactured, I mean she’s literally been advertised everywhere since day 1 as this sad indie girl with the most angelic voice and broken soul and all that. As a musician myself I can’t help but think about other people out there who will probably never even crack the music industry at all and who will never have the same opportunities bc they don’t come from a wealthy family. Anyway, all that said and done, the album is pretty good. I was reluctant to listen and some songs are kinda cringe (“might seduce ur dad” in bad guy for example) but ilomilo, I love you, goodbye and xanny are really top notch.

I don’t hate Billie so don’t come for me lol I’m js

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Can anyone tell me why her music is good or why she is likeable?

people can have different opinions and tastes. that's part of music and art and all that

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.