Lad

Lipsters Awards 2016 (1/28)

xZhXX2w.png

"No negativity on this site, thank you," they say, but this member's behavior truly made us wanted to kill ourselves. From spamming the entire site with selfies to "exposing" @@Eclipse as CEO of Interscope, he's definitely up there as one of LanaBoard's most annoying members ever.

@@knoxavel!

Ugh :eyeroll: honestly, well deserved. I usually don't like to express my distaste for certain members, but after the unnecessarily rude and offensive message he sent me...

bye, baby baby, bye bye!

Lana-Del-Rey-Gun.gif

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

QR9mI2D.png

Wig. The members in this category sure made us laugh, cringe or worry on whether they are serious or not.

This award goes to the member whose presence keeps on giving, the almightly @@Brooklyn Baby aka Zanella aka MeghanTrainor aka AllAboutThatBase! Congratulations kween, thank you for blessing this site with your exclusives. 

Thank's for everyone who voted for me i love you all may Zanella bless all of your little hearts! (Except the one who snubbed the award i was supposed to present ) 

Also Nice try @Love Is patient you tried and you failed (obviously) xx 

The only nice thing to do is to treat you with a treat! http://picosong.com/rmJH/

giphy.gif

Thank's for everyone who voted for me i love you all may Zanella bless all of your little hearts! (Except the one who snubbed the award i was supposed to present ) 

It's only nice that a treat you with a treat! http://picosong.com/rmJH/

my heart .

It's only nicething to do is to treat you with a treat! http://picosong.com/rmJH/

I ALMOST FELL OFF MY BED

ynrsh.gif

It's only nicething to do is to treat you with a treat! http://picosong.com/rmJH/

:crai: :lmao:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

It's only nicething to do is to treat you with a treat! http://picosong.com/rmJH/

it's so beautiful

antm-crying-gif.gif

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Ugh :eyeroll: honestly, well deserved. I usually don't like to express my distaste for certain members, but after the unnecessarily rude and offensive message he sent me...

bye, baby baby, bye bye!

Lana-Del-Rey-Gun.gif

Leak the PMs @@Elle

iKy563U.png

He's always keeping it classy, and that's exactly what his art feels like. Who would've thought a Latino would ever win this award on such an Eurocentric forum? Congraultions,

@@lmdr!

bQh4SzV.png

I could quote at least 20 posts by this individual that are problematic/provoking/attention-seeking/etc (Love you though :creep: ), but you should be proud of this. You cause problems. You're badass. T.R.O.U.B.L.E. what feels good to you.

@!

9wa25Hy.png

I am incredibly happy to be part of the Admins community since they're all so peaceful, but one of them was able to even compete with Mahatma Gandhi. Her peace-keeping soul will cure multiple diseases, stop world hunger and get Barack Obama back :defeated:

@@Elle!

As reigning Big Eyes award holder, it is now my honour and joy to hand over the award to the splendid and talented user @@lmdr

As one of the pioneers bringing professional level retouching to fan artwork..
qcrdb.gif

As you continue to work tirelessly to spread to gospel of NicHQole Nodland, and tarnish the reputation of cyclical FAD Neil LQrug, we watch on in awe.
Continue to grow and excel.

rs_480x270-160224123710-leo-award-gif-5.

Congratulations to each user nominated. We are lucky to boast a selection of great talent.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Congrats Elle but

@@lmdr

My brother, our mental bond and obsession with penis photographs is big, but your talent is bigger. This is only the beginning of a successful career. Hector is proud of you. Posting this from my iPhone 7, twin.

tumblr_nya436vbFf1tya235o1_250.gif

The only nice thing to do is to treat you with a treat! http://picosong.com/rmJH/

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

9wa25Hy.png

I am incredibly happy to be part of the Admins community since they're all so peaceful, but one of them was able to even compete with Mahatma Gandhi. Her peace-keeping soul will cure multiple diseases, stop world hunger and get Barack Obama back :defeated:

@@Elle!

Thank you all for respecting me as well as letting me help you respect each other. Remember that your word is your bond and you do what you say you're going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect, even if you don't know them, and even if you don't agree with them.november3.gif

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

nbvdy.jpg

Congrats Luis! Honestly well deserved. Now that I'm learning a shïton at uni next year will be my year :D

Congrats Elle but

@@lmdr

My brother, our mental bond and obsession with penis photographs is big, but your talent is bigger. This is only the beginning of a successful career. Hector is proud of you. Posting this from my iPhone 7, twin.

tumblr_nya436vbFf1tya235o1_250.gif

As reigning Big Eyes award holder, it is now my honour and joy to hand over the award to the splendid and talented user @@lmdr

As one of the pioneers bringing professional level retouching to fan artwork..

qcrdb.gif

As you continue to work tirelessly to spread to gospel of NicHQole Nodland, and tarnish the reputation of cyclical FAD Neil LQrug, we watch on in awe.

Continue to grow and excel.

rs_480x270-160224123710-leo-award-gif-5.

Congratulations to each user nominated. We are lucky to boast a selection of great talent.

image.png

Ok it's 2am and I can't remember if I've been nominated for more so thank you for all my awards girlies! All jokes aside thank you for allowing me to be part of this community, I've honestly never felt I belonged to such an extent to anyone and the fact that it's linked to the person I love the most on Earth is the cherry on the top. I love Lana really really hard, I love you all especially those who rightfully hate me, thank you again Elle for making this site alive, thank you to everyone that supports me in my shïtty "art" thread and may you all be in peace and drama-free! Goodnight, love you

Edit: well I'm nominated in most iconic and lipster of the year but no chance I'll win lol I'm out for a cig

ZKcaooE.png