Lad

Lipsters Awards 2016 (1/28)

Jc5jVtW.png

She is the one and only Queen of the Lanaboards community and it would simply take hours to list all the nice things she has done and will keep on doing for our family. She took over the forum and gave life to it to the best of her abilities and I, we, can't thank her enough for the time, energy and money she pours into keeping this place running in good shape in the most professional manner.

Simply, she is an angel and the nicest admin we could have ever asked for. So there's no one else more deserving this award than the beautiful

@@Elle!

Awh, thank you so very much to everyone that voted!! You all are one huge family to me, and I want to thank you all for supporting everything I've done so far & what's to come. You all mean more to me than you will ever know. I love you all lots, polka dots :thankyou: :spin: :kiss:

34F35882-5C00-4E69-ADA1-6945756D58EF_zps

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Congratulations @elle indeed the nicest member, and if not for you, none of us would be here

Congrats too to @trayertrash and @ed55 and @

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp